My birthday

Two days later it was my birthday and we were back at Potter manor.I got up early to make breakfast and prepare the space for my birthday.It would be only a few people.The Weasleys,Lee,Angelina,Alicia,Katie,
Hayes,uncle Remus,Lauren and Gerard,Johnatan,Tonks,Michael,Layla,Eithan and Arthur were coming at two and it was now ten o'clock.

"River,Sky,Arista,Apollo you guys should start making lunch now."I said.

"What should we make mistress?"Arista asked.

"Make what ever you guys want plus a dark and white chocloate birthday cake with a number fouteen on it."I said.

"Yes mistress."they coursed and I nodded continuing to make breakfast.

"Happy birthday love."Fred whispered in my ear hugging me from behind.

"Thank you."I said turning around to kiss his nose.

"What are you making?"he asked when I turned back to face the stove and he reasted his head on my head.
Thankfully I was short enough.

"Pankcakes,wafles and eggs."I said fliping over a pancake.

"Smells good."he said as he went over to make some tea."Wait who is coming today?"he asked.

"Your parents and brothers,Hayes,Lauren,Layla,Tonks,
Gerard,Johnatan,Eithan,Michael and Arthur.Oh and uncle Remus!"I said putting some pancakes on the table.

"You work with all those people?"he asked taking some pancakes.

"Yes and they are also my mentors.Tonks is a metamorphagus,Gerard and Lauren are twins,Layla is Italian,Johnatan is from Egyipt,Michael and Arthur were best friends since kindergarden and Eithan is my sixth knee cousin."I explained.

"To much information."he said and I giggled.

"Hurry up!I need help setting up."I said.

"Ok,ok.I will be right there."he said putting his plate in the sink.

We went outside and towards the big oak when our horses joined us.

"Hi Africa,Fortis and baby Comet."I said petting eachone.

I put my things on Africa's back and she carried them to the tree.

"Here we are!"I said taking out the light and lanterns."Help me with these?"I asked getting tangled up in the lights.

"Sure princess."Fred laught at me.

"Shut up."I said as he took the light off of me."Thank you."I said pecking his cheek and waving my wand to put them up.

Once we were finished I transfigured a table and set it down just in time for the elves to start putting food on the table.

"Lets go wait for the guests."I said climbing on Africa's back.

"Yeah,lets go!"Fred said climbing on to Frotis.

Comet happily galoped after us and into the front yard just in time to welcome Lauren and Gerard.

"Hi guys!It's nice to see you."I said jumping down from Africa.

"Hi Aster and Happy birthday!" Lauren said.

"Wow,first time I saw a house bigger then dad's."Gerard joked.

"Yeah,it's pretty big so I invited some friends for the summer.It gets boring alone in such a big house."I said.

"Oh you must be Fred.It's nice to meet you!"Lauren said shaking Fred's hand.

"Nice to meet you two as well."Fred said.