The Chamber of secrets

It was the end of the school year and we still haven't figured out what the monster was.Harry,Ron and I were visiting Hermione in the hospital wing.I was sitting opposite of Harry and Ron when I noticed that Mione's hand was clutched around something.

"Guys?"I said as I tried getting the paper out of her hand.

When I read what the paper said I gasped and the paper fell out of my hand.

"What is it?What did the paper say?"Harry asked.

"It's the Basilisk.The monster in the chamber is a Basilisk.You know how we can never see where that voice is coming from or how only we can here it?Well a Basilisk is a giant snake.It has been using the pipes to move around the school.It killed it's victoms by his eyes."I said looking at Hermione."Non of the victoms looked at the Basilisk directly in the eyes.Miss Noris saw him in the water,Colin saw him trough the camera,Justin saw him trough Nearly Headless Nick,Hermione and Penelope saw his trough the mirror."I explained.

"Ok so now we know what is in the chamber.We only don't know where the chamber is."Ron said.

"Wait maybe we should chech Myrtl's bathroom.What if the enterance is there?"I said when McGonagall entered the Hospital wing.

"All student must emidietly go to their common rooms."she said sadly.

"What happaned profesor?"I asked.

"Another attack.Now hurry.I will be right there."she said.

I nodded and we ran to the common room.I saw wrighting in blood on the wall.

Their sceletons will forever lie in the Chamber.

"No,no,no,no,no,no."I said running as fast as my legs carried me.

I bursted trough the portrait hole and looked around.I saw everyone exept Ginny and Jasmine.

"Ginny!Jasmine!"I yelled on the werge of tears."No,no,no,no."I said colapsing on my knees.

"Aster,what happaned?"Katie asked.

"Two students have been taken to the Chamber."I said tears spilling out of my eyes."The writing on the wall said Their sceletons will forever lie in the Chamber."I sobbed in Katie's shoulder as she hugged me."Is everyone else here?"I asked.

"Everyone is here and fine.Not a hair is missing from them."dhe said trying to calm me down.

"I shouldn't have let them out of my seight."I shook my head.

"Aster,you don't think that they have been-?"Fred started but couldn't finish the sentance.

"No,they are alive.I just know it."I said hugging him.

"What if we never see them?"he asked as his tears hit my shirt.

"We will I promise."I said as McGonagall,Harry and Ron walked into the common room.

"Gryffindors,I have some sad news.Two Gryffindors have been taken to the Chamber.Ginny Weasley and Jasmine Potter.We are doing to everything we can to save them."she said letting a tear slip.

I started crying harder then I ever have.This hurt me more then a million knives to my chest.I felt quity.I had to do something.As soon as McGonagall left I pulled awag from Fred and looked at him very seriously.

"I'm going to save them."I whispered.

"No,Aster,I can't lose you too."he said tears streaming down his cheeks.

"You won't.Only I have been trained to deal with this level of dark magic.We know what is down there and how we will get there.I have to do this."I said cupping his face with my hands and wipping away his tears with my tumbs.