Reunited

The next morning we all got up pretty early.Well Hayes,Nash and I did so we decided to wake everyone else up.

"Freddie,wake up."I whispered in his ear.

"Five more minutes."he mumbled pulling me down on the bed and wraping an arm around me.

"Awwww.Look at them."Nash mocked and I trew a pillow at him.

"Shut up."I said,turning around to Fred.

"We have to get up.Cam,Lox and the Jacks are coming in a couple hours."I said.

"Fine."he groaned and I giggled.He stood out of bed and only then I noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt.
"Like what you see?"he asked seeing as I was staring at him.

"Nahh I've seen better."I said joking of course,I loved his body.He seemed to get mad and jealous.
"Chill I'm only kidding."I said getting up and kissing his cheek.I went downstairs to help get the welcome party all settled.Once we were done the common room was decoraited in transparents and a lot of pictures of all of us on Magcon.We went to breakfast where they were supost to come and get sorted.Once all the students were in their places Dumbledor anounced them.I was having truble sitting still.They walked in and I almost ran to hug them.Their sorting was started.

Cam went first.

"Gryffindor!"the sorting hat yelled out and I ran to hug him.

"Cam!"I yelled trowing myself into his arms and we laught.

"Hi kiddo!"he said.

"I'm so glad you are here."I said hugging him.We watched as Lox went up to the chair.

"Let it be Gryffindor!"the sorting hat yelled and I ran to hug Lox.

"Hi girly."she said.

"Hi Loxy."I giggled at our nicknames.

Next was Jack J.

"GRYFFINDOR!"the sorting hat said and I jumped once again to greet one of my best friends.

"Jacky!"I yelled.

"Hi Sky.Well not Sky anymore now your Lila."he said hugging me tightly.

It was Jack G's turn.

"It will be Gryffindor!"the sorting hat yelled once again.

"Gilinsky!"I yelled flinging myself into his arms.

"Hi baby girl!"he said and I giggled.I still remebered when he gave me that nickname.They all bro hugged Nash,Hayes and Will as I introduced them to everyone.

"Guys these are some of my best Jack J,Jack G,Cameron and Lox."I introduced and noticed that Fred was glaring hard at Gilinsky's arm still around my waist so I kissed his cheek.

"He is my brother."I whispered I his ear,smiling.

"Oh Aster who is that?"Lox said nudding me.

"Guys this is Fred,my boyfriend.I am warning you three.Be NICE!"I said glaring at Gilinsky,Johnson and Cameron who were eyeing Fred.

"Nice to meet you,Fred.I'm Mahogany but you can call me Lox.Give these three all little time to meet you.They are always like that when it comes to Aster and boys."she said smiling.

"Yeah way to over protective."I said grining.

"Hey!We just want you to be safe."Cameron defended and the Jacks nodded.

"I still love you guys.Even with your weird ways."I said smiling and steping closer to Fred,resting my head on his shoulder.This calmed him down.

"Well Fred,it's nice to meet you.But I am warning you brake her heart and we will brake your face."Jack J said and I glared at him."What it's true.Remember the pizza guy."he said smiling proudly.