First attack

Today was Halloween and we were just getting ready for the fiest.Harry said that him,Ron and Hermione were going to Nearly head-less Nick's death day party.I just found it weird and decided not to join them.

"Aster you ready to go?"Jasmine said.

I have been hanging out a lot with her and Ginny although Ginny seemed very distant all the time.

"Yeah I'm ready."I said stratening my little black dress.

I was wearning your usual little black dress and some black pumps.

"You look mind blowing."Katie said as I put on my robes and gave myself one last look in the mirror.

"Thanks!"I said as I linked arms with Jasmine and we walked downstairs.

I saw the boys all sitting on the couches and talking about God knows what.

"You guys ready?"I asked.

They all turned around as thier yaws hit the floor when they saw us.Fred grined and I just rolled my eyes.

"Lets go,idiots!"I said climbing trough the portrait hole.

We were all walking down the stairs to the Great Hall when I heard the voice again.

"Must kill."it said.

"Guys!Did you just hear that?"I asked stoping dead in my tracks.

"No,What did you hear?"Fred asked.

"Must kill.The same voice.Harry,did you hear it?"I asked.

"I did.This is getting creppy.How can you guys not hear it?"he said suprised.

"Yeah it's weird.Ok,we split ways here.Please be careful?"I said to Harry,Ron and Hermione.

"We will,don't worry."Harry said heading down to the dungeons as we headed to the Great Hall.

"You don't have to worry about them.They will be fine."Fred whispered in my ear.

"Something is very off about tonight."I said as we took our seats at the table.

I let the taught go and just had fun with my friends.After the fiest we all started heading towards our common rooms.I was the first.I wanted to get to Harry as fast as my dress and high heels let me.I stood with my eyes wide open at the sight on the main landing.

The chamber has been opened

It read.Oh God I know what that is.Jesus Christ,where is Harry?Where are Hermione and Ron?Where is everyone?All the other students stood around me Harry,Hermione and Ron.

"What is going on here?"A very confused Dumbledor asked.

"Sir,I truly have no idea.It says that the chamber has been opened."I said turning to him.

"The chamber?Well that can't be good."he said as McGonagall and Filch made their way trough the crowd of students.

"Albus what seems to be the problem?"McGonagall asked.

"It says that the chamber has been opened again,Minerva."Dumbledor explained.

"Miss Noris,my cat!What have you done to my cat?!"Filch yelled at me.

"Argus,first of all miss Potter was at dinner and second of all she is an auror.I asure you she has nothing to do with this kind of magic." McGonagall said defanding me.

"That it was that prat of her little brother!"he said pointing his finger at Harry.

"Don't you bloddy dare lay a hand on Harry!"I yelled steping in front of him.