This means war

It was now about two months after Christmas and the attacks seemed to be calming down.Everyone almost forgot about that and peace was slowly returning to Hogwarts.We were still trying to figure out what was the creature behind the attack,which was easier now that we had Hermione and Jas working with me.We were on to something.We conected Salazar Slytherin with snakes as representatives of evil and cunning.But we just couldn't find the snake that would be behind the attacks.One day at before a match I was talking to Hermione and Jas about the monster.They boys were never of big help they mainly kept us alive as we divovered book on book on book about the history of Hogwarts,Salazar Slytherin and snakes.

"So we need a snake that can kill people without leaving any damage on the body what so ever.It almost like it doesn't even touch them."I said,at this point I was frustraited and wanted to get this done with.

"Oh my Merlin,Aster you are a genius."Hermione said."I need to go to the library."she said getting up.

I was utterly confused and didn't know what in the world I did.

"You think she has it?"Jas asked.

"Probably if she is this excited."I grined."Lets tell the boys."I said.

The boys were sitting a few seats down and 'studying'.I quickly scooched over and Jas followed.

"We think Mione is on to something."I whispered.

"Yeah she just ran to the library."Jas said.

"Finaly,we can get this whole thing over with."Ginny said sadly.

"I promise it will be over.Soon."I said taking her hand in mine.

We waited for Hermione but she never returned.When we walked outside she wasn't there.She wasn't in the common room either.

"You guys don't think something happaned to her,don't you?"I asked.

"I don't know but we should all head down to the pitch now,or we will be late."Fred said and we all hesitantly headed to the pitch in one big group.

Once we got closer to it we saw that people were heading back to the castle.We shared a look of full confusion and hurried over to the pitch.

"Profesor,what's happaning?"Wood asked profesor McGonagall.

"I'm afraid the game has been cancled."she said sadly.

"What?No,you can't cancle quidditch."Wood yelled trowing his hands in the air.

"What happaned profesor?Why was the game cancled?"I asked as Angelina slaped Wood's arm.

"There has been another attact.This time two students."she said."I belive you will all be very sad to know miss Granger was also attacked."

"What?Is she ok?Why am I so stupid?I shouldn't have let her go alone."I said face palming myself for being so stupid.

"She is also perified,the other student is Penelope Clearwathe,a sixth year Ravenclaw."she added.

Oh Merlin that is Percy's girlfriend.He is going to be crushed.

"Did she tell you what she was going to the library for?"Fred asked when we were far away from McGonagall.

"She didn't say anything.I guess it was what I said that got her onto something."I said.

"What did you say?"Harry asked.

"I said that the attacker is a snake,that petrofies people and can kill but the bodies are left without any wounds or even a hair missing.That's when she ran away."I said.