Dueling class

The news of Colin's attack and the Chamber of secrets has been spreading like wildfire and so was the fear among the students.Everyone became short-tempered and jumpy.Parents were getting their children out left and right but I knew for sure that the Gryffindors weren't going anywhere.So have even got letters to come back home but wrote back that they are staying at Hogwarts.I would really like to get Harry and Jasmine away from this but God knows that that would be an impossible mission so I didn't bother trying.One morning in the common room there was a note about a dueling class.The students would be taught about dueling skills if they come face to face with this monster.Of course I already knew about this and was invited to help with the class.I agreed and today was the first class that Snape,Lockheart and I were holding.Once it was about time I got my auror cloak on and headed towards the Great hall.

"Ah yes miss Potter,the world's youngest auror.I belive Minerva said you will be helping us?"Lockheart asked as I walked in and put my things on a chair.

"Yes,I will be helping.I am,after all,the most talented duelist in Hogwarts' history."I said smiling.

"Is that so.Well why don't you take on profesor Snape and I.If your not scared of course."he said.

"Lets do this!"I said jumping on one of the table,Snape and Lockheart following."You ready gentalmen?"I asked.

"Yes,how about you madam?"Lockheart asked.

"I am quite ready myself."I said as Snape shoot a stunning spell at me."That is the best you can do?No wonder profesor McGonagall called me here."I said deflecting it towards him.

Lockheart was next,sending the Expeliarmus charm at me.Which I of course avoided with grace and dignety.But nor Snape or Lockheart were playing a nice,fair game.It was two on one after all.Students stared to come into the Great hall and we were still dueling.I decided to finish it and humiliate them in front of their students.I used the rope spell and tied the up then wrapping the ties of the ropes to the ceiling.

"And students that is how you duel."I said jumping down from the table as claps and whistels erupted from the crowd."Shall I let the gentalmen down now?Would you recon they learned their lesson,never to invite an auror to a duel becouse it is very likely you will win?"I asked and the crowd erupted in laughter while I let down profesor Lockheart and profesor Snape.

"One question.Who taught you to fight like that?"Lockheart asked breathless.

"Mad-eye Moody and his team,the best aurors in the world."I said smiling in victory.

"So students,today we were supost to teach you the Expeliarmus charm but I think that charm is quite uselles in this situation.What ever has been causing these attacks surely didn't have a wand.I fear it's much more dangerous but of course nothing to worry about.I belive that the stunning spell would be much more usefull so I will teach you that today.The incatation is Stupify.Repeat after me:Stupify."I said and the whole Great hall reapeted after me."Very well.Now we will try that on a test subject.You!"I said pointing a finger at a very scared first year."Would you bring me my bag please?"I asked politly.

"Yes,m'am."he said and got my bag of the chair and to me.

"Ok now I have a test sudject in here.I worked on him aswell and today you will be trying out your spell on him and after that you will all do a quick duel with me."I said smiling as I sat on the table.

"Hmhm."I heard from behind me.

"Yes,profesor Lockheart."I said without even turning around.Many students had to hold in their laughs as I searched trough my bag for Tom.

"Well I belive that profesor Snape and I are the ones who are the teachers here.We should br the ones teaching students."he said and now I was holding in my laughter.