Summer at the Potter manor

After school ended I went to uncle Remus' place for a few weeks.He took me to Potter manor a many times and I meet the house elves and the animals on the grounds.I invited the Weasleys,Harry and Hermione over for the rest of the summer.

I went there for a day before they would come to set everything up.

"Sky,did you set up the bedrooms?"I asked one of the house elves.

"Yes,misters Aster."she said.

"Thank you.Now find River and prepare dinner."I asked politly.The house elf nodded and bowed,leaving the room.

I decided to go outside to ride on my horse a little bit.I jogged over to their fanced in area and whiseled for Africa run towards me.She is all white exept her tali and her main which are sliver and black.She was a beautiful Arabian horse.
I petted her neck and fed her a carrot.She followed me to the stables and I sadled her and took my bow and arow.We rode around the woods and the wineyard untill I heard a familiar aperation pop in the frontyard.I quietly rode Africa into the frontyard to scare the guests.

"How wonders around my land?"I yelled and everyone jumped so high as I almost fell of Africa from laughing so hard.Africa seemed to be laughing at them too.

"Yeah,yeah very funny.We taught you were going to kill us."Ron said as I jumped down from Africa to proporly greet my guests.

"Well Africa and I found it quite amuzing but non the less welcome to Potter manor!"I said spreding my arms out.

"It's amazing!And to think that I have been leaving under a staircase."Harry laught shaking his head.

"I swear to good if I ever so those retarded jerks,that are unfortnenently our family,I will brake their necks."I said tightening the grip on my bow.
"Well we shall go inside now.Africa,to the penn."I ordered and she obeyed my comands.

"Sky,River,Arista,Apollo.Our guests are here."I called and my house elves ran into the hallway and got the luggage.

"This is so amazing."Hermione said looking around with big eyes.

"Oh well thank you!"I said as I walked towards the kitchen."You guys want dinner?"I asked.

"Yeah dinner is fine but I would rather have you."Fred said whispering the last part in my ear,hugging me from behind.I turned around and kissed him.Our lips moved in sync and he licked my lip for enterance that I decided not to give him.He lifted me up and sat me on the counter as I gasped.He used the opertuninte to slide his toung in my mouth.The smart little shit.We pulled away for air.

"I love you."he said resting his forehead on mine.Even with me sitting on the counter he was still taller then me.

"I love you more."I said.

"Absolutly impossible."he said kissing my forehead.

We walked to the table that the elves put the food on and ate dinner.After that I gave them all a little tour of the house and showed them to their rooms.Fred and I were in rooms just next for each other.I walked into my master bedroom and ploped down on my bed,instantly falling asleep.

The next morning

I was awoken by a strain of light falling trough the window.I got out of bed and trew on one of my quidditch t-shirts with a pair of black gym shorts.I tied my hair into a messy bun and put on my glasses as I jogged downstairs.

"Morning!"I greeted the house elves and the twins."What got you two up so early?"I asked them sitting down on one of the stols by the kitchen isle.

"Well just couldn't sleep.How do you even sleep alone it this place?I would be scared out of my mind."George said.

"You have magical abilities,right?Nothing to be afraid of."I said, srugging my shoulders.