Two lines

Riley woke up early today. She did not feel good and she thought she knew why. She couldn't let her parents see her sneaking out before she was supposed to wake up so she decided to go out the window that led to a stairway leading outside of her apartment building. On her way out she grabbed a purse with her money in it. The drug store was only a few blocks away and it was right next to Mayas house. She would have to be careful for Maya not to see her. Riley walked the few blocks and walked into the drug store quietly waving to the cashier. She went down a few isles and looked at food. She picked up a snickers and then realized what she actually came here for. She walked to the next isle over and immediately felt nervous and terrified. This was the "ladies isle",as her mom would call it. Right next to the pads and tampons were pregnancy tests. She picked up two of the pregnancy tests and walked to the counter.

" Hey Riley,how you doing?" Ranee said,she was the cashier at the store and she knew Riley for a long time.

"Not so good Ranee." Riley said putting the tests on the counter along with her snickers bar.

"Oh Riley,I'm so sorry. Go on back and take those tests,I'll pay for them but you still have to pay for the snickers." Ranee says reassuringly.

"I don't know,won't you get in trouble?" Riley said. Typically Riley,she always wanted the best for people.

"They won't know if it's my own money sweetheart." Ranee replies with a little laugh.

"No,you don't have to do that,I'll pay for it." Riley says handing her the money.

"OK sweetheart. That'll be $6.38."

Riley pays for the money and walks to the small little bathroom in the corner of the store. This was it,she was about to find out if her mistakes resulted in a disaster. Riley took one of the test and waited. Riley's heart started beating faster and faster. This was the longest minuet of her life. She peered over the sink where the first test sat. The minuet was up and two lines had appeared on the test. Riley fell to the floor crying and rocking back and forth. Her life had been ruined.

A while later Riley took the next test and it was the same. It had been nearly twenty minutes since Riley left her house. She knew she had to go home so she wiped her tears and walked out of the bathroom hiding the tests in her purse. Only to her surprise uncle Josh was standing at the counter. She gasped and tried to slowly move towards the next isle so she's could hide but he saw her and waved. She smiled and tears rolled down her cheeks. She couldn't help it and he noticed the tears.

"Riley stay there,in going to pay for this and then we'll talk." Josh says.

A/N uh-oh what do you think she'll tell him????????let me know!!