Back at the apartment

Maya had just arrived with Josh at his apartment. She ran inside once the door was unlocked and ran up to Riley hugging her and crying. They sat there just crying and Josh and Lucas just waited for them to say something. 

"What are we going to do?" Riley asked through sobs. 

"Well we could all live in my apartment." Josh said. 

"How? Two girls,two boys,two babys." Maya replied clearly annoyed. 

"I have two apartments. I had a little extra money left over that I didn't know what to do with. I was just going to use it for party's but this is way more important." Josh replies.

"How much money did you have left?" Riley asked frustrated. 

"A lot, I still have a lot of money left over." Josh said. 

"How much money?" Maya asked standing up. 

"Almost thirty thousand dollars. I had been saving all of my money since I was five." Josh said with a slight smile. 

"Well, I think that should work. But we all still need to get jobs. we could save the thirty thousand for more important things." Lucas said. 

"Ok,well,maybe we should call our parents now and have them all meet up here so they all know at the same time." Riley said. 

"It sounds good. Everybody you know the address,do what you gotta do." Josh said. His parents were in Philadelphia so he would have to call them later or drop by to bring the news. 

Everybody called there parents except for Josh and soon everyone was at Josh's apartment,Including Shawn who Maya had called. The reason was unknown but no one asked. They all sat around the living room readying for this nightmare. 

A/N Cliffhanger! I just had to,it's probably better if they all find out in the next chapter anyways. What do you guys think is going to happen next?