Birth

Riley's point of view:

I sat there and watched as Josh ran into our room and held Maya close. I sat and watched my best friend cry over...well I don't know what she's crying over. Before I can ask what's wrong I feel another sharp pain and a nurse comes in telling us that it's time. I'm nervous! What if I can't do this? What's wrong with Maya?? Why is josh crying too?? It can't be what I think it is...it just can't. It's time to push already?! This is happening too fast!! "Lucas I'm gonna kill you!!" And then I hear it....the dreadful news.

"Maya I know that we might lose one of our babies but you need to push." Josh says through sobs.

And then I hear crying. I didn't even realize that I was still pushing. My baby
was being wrapped in a blanket! It's finally over!!

"Ok you're doing great Riley!! Just two more times!!" This comes from Lucas and then I remember. I grab Lucas by the collar of his shirt and pull him close and whisper in his ear, "Never again!".

Lucas's point of view:

Riley just delivered our first child! She's really mad right now but once she sees our bountiful children she'll be happy! I can hear Maya screaming in pain though.... It's going to be hard to break the news to Riley. Well there's still a chance it might not happen. Riley just delivered another one of our babies!!

Joshed point of view:

I can't believe this.... One of our children might not make it.... Maya's delivered two of our children but....there's a problem....and they might have to bring her in for a c-section.. I hope everything's alright. I don't know how I could live if one of my babies got hurt....

Riley's point of view:

They're taking Maya out of the room?! Why?? I just gotta push one more time and then I'll find out! I hope everything's ok...

Lucas's point of view:

She did it!! My sweet little angel pushed out our three little babies!! She's finally done!! She can let go of my hand now!!! Ow!!

Riley's point of view:

I did it!!! It's all over!!! Wait..why does it still hurt? Maybe that's natural?

"Riley push!!" My mom says to me.

I forgot she was even there! Wait?! Push??? No not again!!! That was the last one!! Wasn't it???

Cory's point of view:

She's gonna be really angry. There's only one more left but the doctors never knew. I just hope everything is ok with her and Maya.

"is it over now?" Riley asked sobbing.

"Yeah it's over now." Lucas said while kissing her forehead.