Gender

" Are you guys coming or not? We'll leave you here if you're not ready in ten minuets." Lucas said from outside of Maya's door where both of the girls were getting dressed. 

"You can't leave us here. You can't find out the gender without us!" Riley replied opening the door and quickly closing it because Maya was still getting dressed. 

"Maya hurry up." Riley said grabbing her keys. 

A minuet later Maya walked out the door wearing sweatpants and an oversized hoodie. She  walked to the car and buckled up in the passenger seat next to Riley. 

" Ready to find out what we're having?" Riley asked to nobody in particular. 

"Yes!" Lucas and Josh replied from the backseat.

"Ok,let's go!" Maya said as Riley backed out of the parking lot. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They pulled into the parking lot of the hospital almost twenty minuets later and walked inside. After a while of waiting they were greeted by their doctor. (They wanted to find out what they were having at the same time so they had the same doctor.) 

"Hello girls!" Dr.Tyler  greeted them as they walked in and shook Lucas and Josh's hands. 

" Hey Dr. Tyler." The girls responded sitting in their spots. 

"Ready to find out what you're having?" Dr.Tyler asked. 

"Yup." Riley replied and Maya nodded. 

"Ok, well i'll put this gel on your stomachs and we'll see." He responded. 

Dr.Tyler put the gel on Mayas stomach first and Maya shivered. Then he put the gel on Rileys stomach and she shivered. Maya and Riley both laughed and then a nurse came in. She casually walked up to Maya and took a picture of her baby. Dr.Tyler did the same for Riley. 

"Ok,we'll put it up on the screen for you to see. Riley, your picture is on the left and Maya your picture is on the right. I hope you guys are happy!" Dr.Tyler said before putting the screens up. 

Riley and Lucas stared up at the left screen as it flashed on revealing their baby's gender. 

"Look! That's the head!" Lucas pointed at the babies head and Riley gasped. 

Almost immediately Dr. Tyler walked over to the screens and took a closer look. He looked shocked and he switched the screens off quickly. 

"Hey we weren't done looking!"  Riley and Maya shouted. 

"We need to take some more pictures quickly and then we'll put the screens back on." Dr.Tyler said nervously. 

The girls nodded and looked at the boys faces with worry. Was there something wrong? After a few minuets the screens were projected again and that's when Riley noticed that there wasn't just one head. Before she could say a word she heard Maya crying.

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!!!!! XD