Explanation

"Before you all get worried,we have some rules.we're going to say what we need to say and then you can make your comments at the end. That way it's not as stressful."josh says. 

All of the parents agree surprisingly including Shawn. 

"We all messed up,you look before us and you see four kids who really messed up." Maya began. 

" you're probably going to kill us when we tell you this." Lucas finished.

" Maya and I are pregnant and we are planning on keeping the our babies. Before you ask I'll tell you now that we both used protection but it still happened."  Riley said. 

"We have apartments to live in too, and we're all going to get jobs too." Josh says. 

"We're sorry. They all say,and that was that. 

"Maya,why did you bring me here if you anted to say that? you could have told me later." Shawn said. 

" I loo up to you as a father Shawn, I wanted you to be here when I told every one else." Maya said. 

"Thanks Maya. I have something to tell you." Shawn says. 

"No,Shawn, you promised you would wait until next week." Maya's mom almost shouted. 

"It's time for her to know! Everyone else too!" Shawn replied. 

"Fine." Her mother replied. 

Shawn sat down next to Maya, and her mom sat next to her. Shawn took Katies hand and held it.

"Maya,Your mother and I have been together for almost a year now,and I asked her to marry me last night. We were going to wait another week to tell you. Now's a better time." Shawn said holding Maya as she sobbed into his chest. 

"Congratulations!" Cory shouted excitedly forgetting about what had just happened. 

" Thanks Cory." Katie and Shawn said. 

"Dad,you're not even mad at me?" Riley asked.

"Riley,your mom and I are not mad at you,we're  dissapointed but we will support you." Cory replied. 

"Riley we support you to the fullest thank you for telling us as soon as possible." Topanga said pulling Riley into a hug. 

"Thanks mom." Riley replied. 

Everyone else was fine with everything and they all sat down to watch a movie. Even Lucas's parents stayed which was a big surprise. Tomorrow would be stressful though. They would be moving all of Maya's stuff into Josh's apartment and Rileys stuff would be move the next day. 

A/N It wasn't that bad,but there's  definitely going to be some drama coming up. Let me know what you think!