School

Lucas was on one knee and Riley gasped. She couldn't believe what he was about to do. Lucas looked up at Riley and then he pulled up her shirt just enough so that he could kiss her baby bump that was finally showing. Riley still smiled, though she had thought that Lucas was going to ask her to marry him she was still happy. He's never done this and he's showing he cares about their unborn baby. Lucas smiles up at Riley and stands up and grabs her hand. They both walk out of the door and walk to school. 

At the school....

Rileys baby bump is extremely noticeable right now in gym class. Only a few minutes go by before a girl walks up to her and laughs. 

" You're such a slut Riley." The girl says. Riley doesn't know her. 

"Leave her alone." This isn't Lucas though. This is Josh and he seems extremely pissed off. 

"Josh what're you doing here?" Riley asks quietly. 

"I came to make sure Maya was ok. She texted me saying you guys are supposed to play dodgeball today." Josh calmly replied.

"What's so bad about dodgeball? It's not like Mayas pregnant too." The girl snickers.

"Shut up Brianna!" Josh screams. This causes a crowd and soon Josh is regretting the words he just said.

"Oh my gosh...she is. You're such a player Josh. I bet you got both of them pregnant." Brianna replies.

" No, I was the one who got Riley pregnant." This is from Lucas who had just came back from the guys locker room. 

Brianna laughs at this for a moment and then notices that Lucas has grabbed Rileys hand and she is now crying. 

"Brianna, i'm going to give you one chance to apologize." Lucas says obviously struggling not to show that he's angry. 

"Or what?" She replies in a sour tone. 

"If you don't apologize to Maya and Riley i'll tell everyone you're secret." Lucas replies. 

Brianna thinks for a moment and then sighs. " Fine I'm sorry. It won't happen again." 

"Good now please leave us alone." Lucas replies and walks away with Riley. 

"Why do people have to be so rude?" Riley asks after wiping her tears away. 

"I don't know Riley. I really don't know." Lucas replies and kisses her head.