A phone call followed by a text

Before Riley and Lucas could go back to there house josh got a phone call and he told them to go back up to his apartment. Apparently he had to go somewhere and then he would be back in a n hour to pick them up. It was almost half an hour later when Riley got a call,it was maya.nbefore answering the call she thought to herself if maybe mYa already knew but she brushed it off and answered the phone. 

"Riley,I messed up big time, I don't know if you'll forgive me this time." Maya quickly blurted out. 

"Maya, what happened,I messed up too, tell me so I can tell you,maybe it's not that bad." Riley said in a shakily voice. 

"Riley...I'm pregnant, I don't think you could really top that.." Maya said. 

There was silence.

"Maya,I'm pregnant too...who's the father?" Riley asked. 

"Wait...your pregnant too? It's uncle boing. Uncle boung is the father of my baby. Why did it have to be uncle boing?" Maya said panicking. 

"No,maya,no this isn't happening. You can't be seriouse! That was why he left me and Lucas at his apartment isn't it?" Riley snapped. 

"You and Lucas are at his apartment. He's the father isn't he?" Maya almost screamed. 

"Yes he is..we both messed up really bad..."Riley said In a hushed tone.

"We'll be ok right? You're not mad?" Maya asked. 

"Maya, how could I possibly be mad when we both made the same mistake,just with other people? I don't know if we'll be ok." Riley managed to say through sobs.

"I have to go, I'll meet you at Josh's apartment. I hope we'll be ok."maya says. 

"Me too." Riley says and hangs up. 

Almost immediately after she hangs up josh texts her. 

Josh: I'm so sorry Riley I didn't know until now. We're on our way. 

Riley: it's ok,we made the same mistake.see you In a bit. 

A/N ok so I might do a Joshaya story too but I really just wanted to put something better into this story, I think this is really going to have its twist. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Let me know what you think please!