Well ummm...(UPDATED)

" So you're both having triplets. Congratulations." Dr.Tyler says with a calm voice. 

" What?!" Lucas shouts and then passes out on the floor. Josh is the next one to pass out. 

"Lucas!Josh!" Riley screamed and they both get up. 

"How come I only see two heads?" Riley asks curiously. 

" You're not looking good enough. I'll take another picture and you'll see." Dr.Tyler replied. 

"Ok. Thank you." Riley replied and held Lucas's hand tightly squeezing it. She didn't know why she did this but she did. 

Dr.Tyler turned off the screen and took another picture of Rileys unborn child. He then flipped on the screen and she could see all three heads.

"Wow." Was all she could say and Lucas kissed her on the forehead. 

Maya was crying at this time and Josh got up and came over to her and whispered something in her ear. Riley couldn't hear what he said but she smiled and nodded. 

After a while the girls picked up their pictures of there ultrasounds and left the hospital eager to tell their parents but nervous about everything. 

A/N: (Updated version) Sorry it's a short chapter but don't worry it'll get better soon. I'm gonna put some more twists in it. 

P.S. Please comment and vote! I want to hear your ideas and thoughts. I'll give a shoutout on the next chapter to the person that comments the most for this. Good luck! 

P.p.s The deadline is March 19th