Busy day

"Hey mom, may I ask you something?" Riley asked. 

"Sure,anything sweetie." Topanga replied. 

"Can I take Auggie off your hands for the weekend?" Riley asked hoping she'd say yes. 

"I'll talk it over with Auggie when he gets back,ok?" Topanga replies with a smile. 

"Ok. Can you text me when he gets back? Lucas and I want to get to the apartment and start decorating the place for the kids." Riley says while getting up. 

"Sure sweetie. Have fun decorating!" Topanga says a Riley and Lucas both leave. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M: Hey we're ready for you to pick us up. 

R: Ok. We'll be there in a bit but can we drop you off at your house? Lucas and I wanted to go Shopping for the apartment. 

M: Sure thing, we were going to go home anyways. Having twins is exhausting. By the way did you look at the genders?

R: Yeah, two girls and one boy. 

M: Sweet! One of each!

R:YES!! I'll be there soon peaches!

M: Ok. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Riles!" Maya says as she gets in the car with Josh. 

"Hi peaches." Riley says smiling. 

" Ready to take us home?" Maya asked.

"Yup." Lucas replied from the drivers seat.

They all drive in silence besides the occasional car driving by. When they reached the apartment building they let Maya and Josh get out and they promised to stop by later to check in on Maya. As Lucas started driving Riley remembered something. 

"Lucas, what were you and my mom talking about?" Riley asks while looking out the window. 

"Do you really want to know?" Lucas asked nervously. 

"Yes,you ca tell me anything Lucas." Riley replied.

"Ok, I was going to tell you sooner but I didn't want to ruin your day. People have been saying things about you at school and your dad heard about it. Your mom was just trying to keep you safe an she was warning me not to go after them." Lucas replies.

"Lucas it's ok. I don't care what they say about us." 

"Are you sure?" Lucas asked shyly. 

"Yes. Now what store do you want to go to?" Riley replied. 

"It doesn't matter." Lucas said. 

"Ok." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riley and Lucas had just got back to the apartment after shopping when Topanga texted Riley. 

T: Auggie says he'll come over on Friday. Is that ok with you? 

R: Yeah. I have to though we just got home. 

T: Ok. I'll see you Friday sweetie. 

R: Ok.

Lucas sat down at the table and started taking things out of bags when Riley sat down. She helped him take things out of the bag and then they both walked to the spare bedroom which was so big. They could definitely fit three kids in there for a while. 

"We have to get jobs." Lucas said while bringing a box in the room.

"I know. How about after we go looking for one tomorrow?" Riley said. 

"Ok, we can do that." Lucas replied setting yet another box down. 

For a while Riley just stood there in the room while Lucas brought in boxes and bags filled with baby stuff that they bought. Three cribs, cans of paint,baby clothes,bottles,dressers,and other baby stuff. Riley felt as if her whole life was changing and it was. Slowly a tear slipped down her cheek as the reality of it all hit her. Her mom should be angry at her,everyone should. Lucas noticed the tear and immediately wiped it away. 

"It's ok Riley. We're gonna get through this." Lucas said pulling her into a hug and kissing the top of her head. 

"No it's not Lucas. You should be mad at me, my parents should be mad at me." Riley replied. 

"Riley, we made a mistake and they forgave us." Lucas said.

"Ok. Can we decorate now?" Riley asked pulling away. 

"Yes. Can you give me that can of paint?" Lucas asked. 

"I think we should ask Maya to paint the room." Riley said. 

"Ok,that sounds good,she does love painting." Lucas said smiling.

"I'll text her." Riley replied and pulled out her phone. 

R:Hey come upstairs! We need your help!

M:I'm on my way!

"Are you ok?" Maya said bursting in the door.

"Yeah I'm ok. Do you want to paint the kid's room?" Riley asked smiling. 

"Sure! But are you really going to have all three kids in the same room?" Maya asked.

"We have another room but we'd have to move everything out of there first." Lucas said unsure. 

"That'll do. Hand me the purple and blue!" Maya said. 

"Maybe we should paint the other room first Maya?" Riley said.

"Ok." Maya replied. 

A/N: I hope you all liked it! Please comment and vote!