Explanation

Riley:Lucas can you meet me at Josh's apartment,I have to tell you something.

Lucas:Sure, I'll b over in a few minuets.

Riley: Ok thanks.

Riley sits on Josh's unmade bed and stares at her phone thinking of what his reaction will be. He will be here in any second. She has no way of backing out of this especially since Josh heard about it. Riley found herself going through old pictures of her and her best friend Maya when she headed the knock. Josh answered the door and let Lucas step into his room,he closed the door.

"Hey Riley,you wanted to tell me something?" Lucas laughs.

"Sit down." Riley blankly replies.

"Umm ok,what's going on?" Lucas asks as he sits down besides Riley on the bed.

"I..I..really messed up Lucas..." Riley says in between sobs.

"It's ok Riley..what happened?" Lucas pulls Riley into a hug and awaits her answer.

"Lucas...I'm pregnant with your child..." Riley sobs into Lucas's chest.

Lucas pulls away,he stiffens up and looks at the ground.

"I'm going to be a father..." Lucas finally replies.

"How...how do you feel about that?" Riley asks tears rolling down her face.

"Shocked,happy,nervous." Lucas replies.

"You won't leave will you? I can't take care of a baby on my own." Riley says in a stern voice.

"No,of course not. I'm going to be here every step of the way for you and our beautiful baby boy." Lucas replies.

"Boy? Who said it was a boy?" Riley asks.

"I have a feeling it'll be a boy." Lucas answers.

"Oh really? Well I think it'll be a girl." Riley laughs.

"Let's go,we have to tell your parents." Lucas says.

"What? Right now? Can't we wait a few weeks?" Riley asks nervously.

"No,we need to tell everyone right away,this way they don't think that we don't trust them. Also it'll hurt them less." Lucas replies.

"Fine. Let's go tell them." Riley replies.

Riley and Lucas walk out the door and Josh gives Lucas this stare like he's about to kill him. That was his job and everyone else's once they found out.
Maya was going to kill Lucas for getting Riley pregnant. But what would she do to Riley? Maya was her best friend and she sorta had a crush on Lucas,however Riley didn't know about it. Maybe she should have uncle Josh with her when she tells Maya. Maya really likes Josh so maybe that'll lighten up the situation Riley though.

A/N I can't wait to publish the next chapter!!!!how will Maya react?will she be heartbroken? Will she find out Josh likes her too? Should I stop eating candy? Should I write a book on Josh and Maya getting pregnant? Hmmmmmmmm lemmme know!!!!