Showing

It's been two months into Rileys pregnancy an she can barely fit into her skinny jeans. She's getting changed and Lucas is waiting outside of the door complaining that he's seen her naked before and she should let him come in. Riley doesn't care though, she's starting to get fat and she doesn't want Lucas seeing her like this. 

"Riley, come on, I've seen you naked before. If this is because of the baby bump I will walk in that room and stare at your baby bum until you agree with me." Lucas says this with pride and Riley laughs. 

"Fine, come look at my baby bump." Riley replies with a giggle. 

Lucas walks in the door and watches as Riley struggles to pull up her skinny jeans. He laughs and hands her a different outfit. He smirks as he hands it to her, she doesn't know it but he secretly loves the outfit. Riley has no problem putting this outfit on and she kisses him on the head as a thank you. Lucas thinks to himself about doing something he's always wanted to do since he found out she was pregnant. Riley is about to walk out the door but Lucas grabs her hand and pulls her to the bed. He kneels down one one knee and.....

 A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!! haha I'm back!!!! What's gonna happen next? Sorry it was short  but i'm writing this in class and the bell is about to ring. ^__^