War Part 2

"Listen if you really liked me you wouldn't have...touched me when I didn't want to be touched!" I yell at Blake for almost the thousandth time.

"But you liked it! You can't say you didn't I saw it on your face!" He yelled back, I sighed realizing I was getting no where. "You know you look hot right now." He said scanning I've my body. I glared at him as he touched my arm softly.

"I'm pregnant, so get your dirty ass hands off me." I growled.

"Watch it, you don't know what I'm capable of." He said stepping away from me, giving me some space.

It may be true, maybe I didn't know all he was capable of, but I did know what I was capable of, and what I would do to make sure he didn't harm me or my baby.

Out of no where Ashley burst through the room with an angry and concerned look on her face. I watched her as she marched over to Blake and slapped him with a look of regret? Betrayal?

"What did you do to Cris?" She demanded. He stared at her, in shock of what she had just done.

"I didn't do anything! God, what the hell!" He looked at me, momentarily challenging me to say something. I snapped my head down trying not to make a sound, I was even trying to make sure my breathing wasn't too loud.

"Blake don't lie to me! I grew up with you, I know you. You did something to her what was it? Did you hit her" we both stayed silent until she moved on, "touch her?" I winced at the look on her face. She looked pissed off. She growled at him as he looked at the floor.

"How dare you?!?" She yelled at him. I flinched back at the sudden sound of hatred in her voice, but I remained silent.

She glanced at me and her look softened. She walked over to me and grabbed my hand and gently tugged it pulling me up.

"Come on Cris, we have to get out of here. We're going up to Maine, and we're going to be staying in the mountains. " she said with a warm smile. I shook my head.

"I'm not going without Cole." I said sternly. She nodded.

"Okay, but we at least have to get out of state. Only for a little while though, okay?" I shook my head again. I wasn't going anywhere without Colton.

"No, look Ashley I know your just trying to protect me, but I don't-won't go without Colton." She looked at me suddenly growing inpatient.

"Cris we don't have a choice, if you want your baby to be safe you have to Come with me, there's people will stop at nothing to get to you. They want you dead Cris. I can explain but not here, we need to go now." I bite my lip.

"Fine but we're only going out of state." I agreed following her out of the room, Blake suddenly no where in sight.

She walks around with caution, trying to make sure no ones around who shouldn't be. Where as I walk around with curiosity, trying to understand what was happening and looking around for people who need help.

"Alright when we get out side, run for Coltons red Ferrari, okay?" She asked fastly walking up to the front door.

"I can't run well..." I said glancing at my stomach. I didn't want to admit that it hurt to run and I would be out of breath by it, even though it was only like thirty feet away. Heck I get out of breathe by standing up!

"I alrighty moved the car, it's not that far. Maybe like 10 feet away, you can try to run that right?" I nodded.

"Why would I be running?" I asked. She pointed out the door towards the woods where there is a few people hiding in the woods, trying to blend in with the high grass.