Chapter 4- The Interview

Sayas POV:

The next morning came too quickly as I woke up to Kisuke running his hands through my hair and kissing my forehead. I didn’t want to move afraid that this dream would all disappear and I would never feel this way again. He loved me is the only thought that roamed my mind and I loved him. Every inch of my being wanted to look at him and tell him that I loved him but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it in fear of the repercussions that could be.  I knew that it would be short lived with the full knowledge that the captains would never allow us to fight alongside each other if they knew the truth and neither of us could become captains if we were in love. The encompassing fear that came from protecting a loved one was one that was not tolerated on the battlefield where so much was to lose. Too much was at stake and everything that we have worked so hard for would be gone with the release of those precious three words so I held them tight to me hoping that he knew my true feeling without the fruition of them falling onto his open ears. It’s just not safe, for us or for our units I reasoned.  I had to hold on to this feeling. I sat there coaxing myself into believing that I would be happy as long as I was by his side, even if it was only as friends.

“Good morning” he said as he realized that I had woken up sending my heart racing. 

“Good morning” I said back with a smile as I continued to snuggle into his side. Allowing myself to enjoy the wonderful mirage that we found ourselves in. 

 “What time is it?” I asked, stretching out my exhausted body.

 He looked at the clock over on my desk and sighed “We need to be in class in about 15 minutes ago” letting out a devilish giggle he continued, “But I was thinking that we skip it and just lay in bed for most of the morning.” 

A laugh escaped my mouth as I kissed his sweet lips then rolled over thinking that I would jump into the shower. Kisuke grabbed my waist, pulling me back into the middle of the bed with him and allowing me to feel his naked body against mine once more. Surprised by this playful side I let out a small squeal and laughed as his grip tightened to lightly tickle my side. I could feel his lips brushing against my right ear as he softly explained his actions.

“I don’t want to let you go!” his tone balanced a combination of seduction and sadness, “I know that it will be over once we get up and I don’t want that to happen.” his hand brushed across my breasts, "Please play hooky with me so that we can hold each other a little longer!”

 Tangled in my own wants and desires I took a large breath then maneuvered my body onto his finally straddling on top of him. His hands slid around my waist to my back leaving me practically boneless as I leaned down hovering over him to whisper into his ear.

 “I could think of a few things that could keep us busy” then kissed his neck earning that moan that I so desperately wanted to hear again. 

 “You are amazing” He whispered as I continued to nip and suck on his neck and ear.

Attempting to spur on his excitement, I grinded my hips into his in a rhythmic way, receiving the quick response that so I desired. My body raced with the emotional stimulation that came from our intimate situation wanting to be thrown back into the deep abyss of passion that only he could give me. I began to grow tired of the torture that I was causing finally taking the opportunity slide him back inside of me. I sat up placing my hands on his chest as his fingertips guided my hips up and down. In the light of the day I was able to watch his reaction to the situation that I created. Pleased with the domination that I had over him yet a tenderness that is vulnerable to the others powers. His head tilted back with the feeling of pure fulfillment and his lips trembled as his stroke deepened inside of me. I received a louder moan this time as he sat himself up to kiss my lips once more running his hands wildly through my hair. Only tasting the moment and breathing each other’s life, knowing soon or later it would be over, already missing what we hadn’t even finished. He pulled away to catch his breath and caress my face with a stroke that communicated everything that he wanted to say without a word being said.