Chapter 5

Colen POV
I led Rain to were I remember attacking that rouge last night and hoped a patrol was out. When we got there I sensed we just missed it.

"Rain cover your ears please." I said making sure I don't hurt her with what I'm going to do.

She nodded and covered her ears as I shifted in my black wolf. I tipped my head back and howled as loud as I could. I saw Rain wince and stopped. I looked over at her to make sure she was ok. When she noticed I stopped she nodded and I nuzzled her hand. She smiled and started petting me. I heard paw steps getting closer and I could sense it was someone from my pack.

Rains POV
I heard a bush rustling. I stopped petting Colen. He looked at me and the look in his eyes told me it was okay. A brown and black wolf stepped out of a bush and walked up to Colen and I. It dipped it's head and Colen barked at it. The wolf nodded. Just then a smaller grayish wolf jumped out of the bush and attacked Colen. He just barked at the brown wolf and it grabbed the grayish one off Colen. Once Colen was up, he shifted back and looked at the grayish wolf and said.

"Cloud you know better then to that." The gray wolf nodded and shifted into a little girl.

"I swrry Cowen I just missed you." Colen grabbed the little girl and hugged her tight.

"You know I don't want you to get hurt."

Cloud nodded and looked over at Rain.

"Who are you and what are doing on my brothers territory!"
The brown wolf just rolled it's eyes and shifted into a big buff guy.

"Colen, what is she doing here." Colen looked over and me and smiled.

"She saved my life, I owe her." Cloud jumped on me and gave me a bear hug.

"Thank you for saving my brother." I smiled "your more than welcome!"

I noticed that Colen and the others shifted back. Cloud jumped off me and shifted back to. Colen nuzzled and licked my hand. The others disappeared behind the bush and Colen and I followed.

----Small Timeskip Because I Have No Ideas----

Once we reached the end of the forest Cloud ran over to a white wolf, who was laying next to a gray and black wolf. Colen shifted and led me over to the three wolves.

"Mother, Father, this is Rain."

The two wolves jumped and the grayish blackish one growled. Colen had a look of pain on his face, witch shifted to anger. He led me over to a small house away from the wolves.

"I'm sorry Rain."

I was surprised and confused.
One: Colens hugging me.
Two: I get a felling both the wolves from earlier don't like me, Why? No clue.
Three: Colens also crying.
Four: "um Colen? What's wrong?"

He kinda answered my question by shifting and nuzzling my hand. I sat down with my feet under me and Colen licked my face. I smiled at him, but once my eyes met his, I knew something wasn't going to end well. Colen kept licking my face, but each lick grow shorter and slower. I hugged Colen and he laid his head on my back. The questions that kept going through my head.

What did Colens parents say?
What's wrong with with Colen?
What's gonna happen to me?