Chapter 6

Rains POV

It's been a month sense Colen has "talked" to his parents, at least that's what he tells me. I'm not allowed to leave the cabin Colen and I are currently sitting in. It's not so bad, we have a kitchen that's a good sized, a room for each of us, bathrooms for each of us and a big living room with a stone fireplace. It almost makes me feel at home. There are two black futons and a small coffee table in the main area staring at the front of the fire. I love the upstairs the most. The balcony has white wooden chairs that Colen and I sit in when it's not a full moon. When it is Colen normally curls up on my lap and we watch the stars together. I normally fall asleep there and wake up in my bed with Colen making breakfast in the kitchen. Cloud comes and visits us all the time, she is like my own little sister. Colen loves it when Cloud comes. His smiles are bigger and brighter the moment he hears her coming inside. As I walk into the living room, I see both Cloud and Cloen asleep on one futon. I smile and grab the light brown fuzzy blanket I always keep around for when I'm cold, and cover the two siblings. I smile and kiss both there heads. I notice Colens smile gets wider and the Cloud snuggles up against her brother. I head to my room and change into my pajamas and grab a blanket and pillow from Colens room, we steal each other's blankets and pillows all the time, just for fun, and head back to the living room. Colens awake and running his fingers through Clouds hair. He smiles, gets up, lays Cloud on the futon and walks over to me.

"Sleep good?" I joke as Colen wraps me in a hug.

"Would have been better if it was you my moon goddess."

I smile and the pet name he gave me. I wrap one arm around Colen and take one oh his hands in my other.

"It's a full moon tonight, and you birthday is tomorrow right?"

Colen tilts his head to the side while a questioning look washes over his face. I nod and look out the window to see the sun setting.

"You should get Cloud back to your parents before the moon comes up."

I say as Colen nuzzles my neck. I look over at the sleeping girl, only to she has already changed and has rolled of the futon, and is sprawled out on the floor, still asleep.

Colen looks over at his sister and smiles. "All right, but we get to watch the stars after, right?"

I smile and nod. Colen smiles back and goes to pick up his sister before he shifts. He picks up the little white wolf in his jaws and looks over at me, his ruby red eyes telling me to stay, just as they always do before he leaves. I walk over to the door and open it, letting the two wolves exit the building. Once they are both out, I shut the door and walk over to the stairs......

Only to fall into blackness

Once I open my eyes, everything is bigger than before and Colen is scratching at the door. When I call out to him, instead of my voice it is a small, high pitched meow. I walk to the bathroom and notice the vanity is huge! and there is a mirror sitting on the lowest shelf. I jump up and walk over to the mirror. I look down only to see the face of a small white kitten with blue eyes starring right back at me. I yowl and run up the stairs and hide under the bed. I hear the door open downstairs and hear Colens voice.

"Rain? Where are you? You know it's a full moon and I can't be in my human form for to long!"

I crawl out from under the bed and look down and my paws before padding down the stairs. Once I get to the bottom I see the Colens in his wolf form and he is sniffing the ground looking for my sent. Colen makes his way over to me, still sniffing the ground before he starts sniffing me. I notice his eyes shoot open and look down at me. He nuzzles me and I smile a little. Colen smiles to before his grabs me by the scruff and brings me to the couch. He jumps up and lays down, puts me in between his front paws, and licks my cheek. I let out a small purr and lean into him. Once Colen stops, I curls up next to his paws and look up at him. He is smiling but I can tell he is very confused. I smile up at hime and rest me head on my paws, close my eyes and try to sleep. Before I'm fully asleep, I feel Colen bring me closer to him and rest his head on my back. I smile, and fade into a deep dreamless sleep.

Omg guys I'm so sorry for such a long wait, I had writers block and when I did think of something, I ran out of ideas. Please don't hate me!!
Please don't for get to leave a comment, vote, and follow for more updates!! TTYL!!!!!