Chapter 10

Luke's POV

After we returned, our alpha had noticed Rain still wasn't with us. He seemed upset but he knew not to yell. Justin walked over to his mate and snuggled into her. Alpha John and Justin knew how special Rain was to me but yet nether wanted to talk about my mate.

"Lukas, I know you miss her and you want her back but we need to look into what she really is. Young Alpha Colen has her under his care and I know he will do what ever he can to keep her safe. I will try to understand what your feeling and you know I care about you my son, but please, don't do something we will regret later." John had placed a reassuring hand on his sons shoulder.

I nodded and quickly rushed past my father and into the packs library. The faster I learn what she is, the sooner I get her back.

Rains POV

Colen had once again left me by my self, only this time, with a book. The tiger on the cover looked like a orange version of myself. I still can't put my foot or paw or whatever on where I know this book. I try to open the darned book but with my paws it just flips over. A deep growl escapes my lips as I continue to try to open the blasted book. I quickly get an idea and pick the book up and run the the couch. I drop the book and watch it fall under the couch. I growl and give up. Colen will have to find the book later.