DINNER!! DINNER!!

Malik
My Mom, Dad, Brother and a few close friends where here.

The food is finished and the table is set and everyone is socializing, I introduce my parents to Sasha and they seem to really like her especially my mom, my brother and sister already knows her and they love her also.

"Dinner is ready!" I announced.
After everyone was seated and settled I prayed " father in heaven I thank you for life for family and friends thank you for the food on this table and the hands who prepared it, for forgiving us for all our sins lord I thank you for love and bring us together here today as a family, in the name of the Father Son and Holy Spirit." Amen. we all said in unison.

Before we eat I have something to say actually the reason why we are actually here tonight.

Sasha
We have all given Malik our undivided attention when he got up out of his seat and kneeled in front of me "baby I know it's a little too early to ask you to marry me but, no not today so you can breath now, and everyone laughed, but I do want to tell you that I'm sorry again for the last time, I love you soooo much it is hard to explain and I do want to promise you that I will be by your side forever and it would be such an honor if you can promise me the same I know that you don't like rings so I bought this bracelet to signify our love so would you be mine and only mine Sasha Alicia Kazakstan?" I was so blown away that I didn't know what to say but I managed to choke out a YES loud enough for everyone to hear. After he put the bracelet on my hands I hug him and kiss him with tears running down my eyes I LOVE YOU Malik.

I LOVE YOU TOO Sasha, that's why I prepared all these things for you.

" WE to be exact." Wayne corrected that's when I realize they were cameras flashing and everyone cheering.

After our little love scene we ate and it was really good to my surprise. They really put there entire hands into these food.

After dinner we all sat in the living room and chat sipping on champagne, and wine, while the guys drunk beer.

"Babe I have to go to work." I woke Malik up.

He just groan 10 mins." He stated

" NO. I'll be late I have to go and I also have classes this afternoon so I need to leave now come on baby get up" I told him.

FINE! I'm up." He said rubbing his eyes.

I chuckled to myself because waking up Malik is always the greatest problem in the morning.

"Do you have to go work today, cause I don't feel like going? " He ask with simpity written all over his face.

Yes Malik I have to go. I'm not even going to fall for that bait today not one bit.

"Stewww why do you really work you don't need it I know your family got it like that." He asked really serious about his question.

Because I don't like to depend on anyone epically my parents, I don't want shit from them. I said getting all pist as always when the topic of my parents comes up.

-----2 Hour Later-----

Malik
"Babe!! LET GO you are going to be late. " I shouted from down stairs. "I honestly don't know what she had to do sooo long she had 2 hours to get dressed" I shouted in my mind.

"I'm ready gosh! " Sasha stated coming down the stairs.

---2 month later---

Malik

"Malik I haven't heard from your sister in months she never stays without call that long." My mom said with worry written in her voice.

" Mom would you stop stressing, she is probably busy with school and stuff. " I said assuring her and myself.

" I don't know about you and your father but I am going to New Jersey to find my daughter, knowing that anything can happen. " she said.

" You know what? I'll go and ensure that she is alright and if anything I'll let you guys know what to do, but I am sure she is OK. " I told her as she sigh in relief.

By comforting my mother I was also comforting myself I Love My Sister more than anything else. When I got to New Jersey the following day I went to her dorm room.

KNOCK!! KNOCK!! A few moments later and a tall, slim, blond hair girl with a tattoo on her inner arm open the door.

"How may I help you? " she asked knocking me out of my thoughts.

" Actually YES you may I'm looking for Malaysia King is she here." I answered.

" Who are you first of all? " she asked.

" Hmmmm what about you stop asking me all these questions and tell me where my sister is. " I asked very serious.

" Well you see I can't tell you where she is and she is not here obviously." with sarcasm all in the last part.

" Let me get this straight doesn't she's live here? How could you not know where she is?" I asked very confused.

" Yes... and That's correct so good bye. " she said closing the door.

Before I stopped her " you don't have any idea on where I can find her? " I pleaded.

She stared at me for a few minutes then she give me an address " I'm only giving you this because I care about her and it looks like you care about her too. " she said REALLY serious.

"Thank You" I said giving her a hug.

Malaysia POV
I have seen and herd every single voicemail, missed calls and even the messages I've gotten from my family. I really miss my brothers and I want to tell them what's going on but I'm scared that he will get disappointed in me.

DING DONG!! the bell rang and I ignored it just as I did the other two rings after that until I give up the fight with the person who wouldn't give up ringing my door bell.

When I opened I was shocked to see who it was, all I could think was what can I do to save myself. Malik I a......

---------------
COMMENT
VOTE
READ