Acceptance

Malaysia
I woke up with Calvin head on my tummy and my hands in his, Malik and a very pretty girl sleeping on the single couch and my parents, Maltana, and Mike on the other couch asleep.

"How are you feeling babe?" Calvin asked.

"Like really drained, Where Is My BABY?" I asked worried.

"He is in the ICU, he is perfectly healty but they don't want to take any chances as soon as they are finish they will bring him here." Calvin explain

"Have you seen him?" I asked him.

"Yea.... I saw him in the incubator he has your eyes and smile, reminds me alot about your pretty face." He said with a proud smile on his face.

"I can't wait to see my baby." I said with a smile.

The room was silent again when I said a silent pray to the father to protect my BABY. At this moment I don't care about my family judgements as long as they came and showed there support.

"Hey honey, how are you? My mom said getting up from the couch.

"Hey mommy I'm ok, just want to see my baby that's all." I said with a smile.

"Aww look at my baby in mommy mode, I'm so proud of you Aysia." Mommy said all happy.

"Thank You mommy that means a lot coming from you." I told her.

"Listen this is your life what you do with it is your choice I'm always going to be on your side baby girl always, no matter what." Mama said holding my face.

"I know you are going to be mad at me but I kind of sort of dropped out of school." I said afraid of her reaction.

"I know." Was all she said with a Hugh smile on her face.

After our conversation we talked some more until I dropped to sleep.

Calvin
I was sitting in Mal hospital room just admiring her when her dad came in.

"Come walk with me son." He said, so I did as I was told, we introduced ourselves.

"What is going on with you and my daughter?"

"We are just parents that's all nothing more."

"What do you mean just parents?"

"Meaning Malaysia don't want anything else, that's how she wants it," I shrug

"So you are ok with that?"

"NO. But I want her to be happy and I will do anything to see her smile all the time."

"She doesn't know how you feel about her, huh."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you are in love with her, and you are scared to take that next step, but I don't blame you I know my daughter very well she's not easy to get through too."

"That's so true but what I want doesn't matter."

"Good afternoon Dr . Richards." one of the nurses passing said.

"Good afternoon." I answered.

"You're a doctor?" Mr.king ask.

"Yes sir."

"That's great Calvin. Where are you from?" He asked

"New York. Born and grown in Brooklyn."

"Your parents must be proud."

"My mother thinks I should have studied law or engineering as my father and older brothers did."

"What's the big deal?" He asked confused.