Family

♡♡♡♡
Love
A strong feeling of affection.

♡♡♡♡
Family
THE descendants of a common ancestor.

Malik
It ache my heart to see my baby in this state of sadness, pain, hurt and constantly in tears. Today marks 8 years since her mother passed and her sister Susana is the only one she looks forward to being there on this day every year and the fact that she has been ignoring her all week just makes the situation even worst.

I tried Keshana, Wallana, Mrs. Kazakhstan all the persons that knows how to make her feel good but nothing seems to be working, I even tried Susana but that is a no no.

From Keshana
How is she?
7:15am

Me
She just sits outside and drink hot chocolate, just like yesterday and the day before that
7:19am

Krishna
You tried calling her other brothers and sister?
7:20am

Me
No.... I only talk to Shane and he says that Susan shut him out completely.
7:22am

Keshana
Why don't you try calling Seri, and Shawn and I'll call Sherryann.
7:25am

Me
Ok..... good
7:2am

Seri
"Hello" I answered my phone in course, tired voice.

"Seri?"

"Who is this?"

"My name is Malik I'm not aware if you know me but I'm Sa......"

"Sarah's man" I cut him off knowing all too well who he is.

"Yea..... well ahmmmm yea." I figure out what to say next.

"Why did you call me is my sister OK?"

"Well actually that is why I called, she has not been herself lately and I don't know what to do anymore I have tried everything I know, she's not eating, sleeping all she does cry all day she doesn't even talk." He stated pretty concerned.

"I don't think it was the best decision to call me, I haven't spoken to my sister in years, why would she want to talk to me?" I asked him, I love my sister but she hates me.

"Because you guys are brothers and sisters I don't understand how you guys can go around bashing each other I know your mom didn't raise you like this, family suppose to mean everything to you if you were to loose god forbid one of your siblings, how will you feel? Will you be able to forgive yourself? Life is too short and uncertain to be living like you guys. Its your decision to 'make it right' or not for the sake of love, family, your mother or even your children." he said sounding pretty upset.

"I'll send you her address, and you decide what you want to do." Then he hung up.

Hearing the truth really hurts because I could have done a whole lot better for my baby sisters, but instead I'm a coward that is why I'm always looking in the shadows of my sisters and the both of the them had it rough and that alone hurts me, I could have done a lot more.

Unknown
Address attached
8:00am

"Babe! Seri?" My fiance called as she entered the room, "didn't you hear me calling you?" She asked.

"Sorry I didn't hear you." I stated honestly.

"Babe what's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"I don't know what to do today is my mom's death anniversary and my little sister is taking it really hard after all these years and I can't even help her through it because I hadn't spoken to her in years much less been there when she needed me." I confessed.

"Well I am not going to polish it or tell you it's ok because it's not and this has been going on long enough and it is time you get everyone together and y'all make it right, today."

"I don't know how."

"Well find a way because if you can't at lease make it right with your siblings what are we doing? What example are you setting for our son?" Now I don't have a choice but to make it right.

♡♡♡
After hours of convincing myself and Shawn it didn't take much convincing to get Sherryann on board.

I am on my way to Sasha while Shawn and Sherryann tries to get Susan on board with us.

"Knock!! knock!! knock!!" I rapped on Sasha door.

When I heard the door opening I know there is no turning back, then I was finally met face to face with "Malik" I give him a firm look.

"Seri, come in." I entered observing my environment that screams of my mom, it only made me smile and sad that she incorporated our home growing up into hers.

"She's out back, follow me." He directed me to where she was. When I saw her I felt proud of how beautifully she is.

"Hershey!" I called with a bright smile hoping for a positive response.

"Seri?" She asked approaching me with tear filled eyes.

"Yeah its me, Sash." She broke down in tears before she could meet to me so I held her trying to comfort her "don't cry sis you are going to make me cry."

"I'm sorry, Susan won't speak to me and I don't get in contact with you guy, and I promise mom that I will keep us together, and I failed her." She cried harder.

"Sasha ... listen to me, you are not going to beat yourself up myself and Shawn are the eldest we suppose to take care of you because we are the only male in the family and we fail to carry out our duties and mama is gonna be disappointed in us."

"Stop it the both if you, we are not playing the blame game, the past is the past so let's make it right and leave it where it is." Sherryann startled us, as Shawn and Susan came in behind her.

As everyone bid there apologies and confessions Susan just sit there not saying a word.

"Susan, whats on your mind." She laughed.

"There is actually a lot on my mind but I'm not going to speak on it today mama wouldn't like what I have to say." Susan stated.

"Well I think that if it's so heavy on your mind you should get it off." Shawn stated.

"Well first I want to say Sasha I apologies for not speaking to you this week I wasn't in a great place and I need you but but you needed me more and I'm sorry for not being there. Sherryann I don't even know where to start, where were you when I needed a big sister to teach me all the things that mama couldn't teach me? Shawn and Seri where were you when all the boys in our street would say all those hurtful things to me? Where were you when I had to work two jobs and go to school to pay the bills and send Sasha to school? I'm mad and I am hurt because our whole family talk down on me because I was the only who didn't go to collage, I have a 3 year old daughter and a husband I was forced to marry because I got pregnant, i'm not complaining because I love Shane, but the problem is I sent invitation to you guys and no one came that hurt me because that was all I was looking forward to seeing my whole family in one place happy for once. I don't like living like this and I don't know what got us to where we are right now but we need to do something about it right now because we are a family and family don't live the way we do." By now Susana is in a full blown crying session, it hurts my heart to know that I have hurt my sister this much it really does.

¤_Shawn and Seri_¤ in the side

Comment
Vote

Tell me how you feel