7 Months

Sasha POV

I woke up Sunday morning and decided that I need to go to church, because i haven't went in a while so i call my sister and my best friend and told them we are going to church, when i got there my girls were all looking great and so were the boys in there church attire they were all sitting next to Keshana's mom and I was all decked out in my high waist black dots Mid-Calk long maxi skirt with a black French lace shirt and a black Rouge 6inch heels i could see Malik checking me out but i wasn't even going to give him the time of day

Keshana POV

I saw my girl come into the church looking sexy as always and Malik was outing her fire just staring at my boo but i just wasn't in the mood to address that situation she came and sit next to me we chat a little then church began half way through the service i was getting a weird feeling in my stomach but i shook it off by the time church was over we all went over to my mama's house she was making lunch.

After lunch the pain started to take over my whole body and I couldn't control it anymore at that time i realize that i was getting all the attention until Wayne came and scoop me up making me realize that i was in labor when i herd Sasha shouting at someone telling them to get my bags that's when I zoned out.

Malik POV

I didn't drive today Wayne was gone with Shana to the hospital and everyone else is gone by the time I could ask for a drop when I realize that Sasha was now leaving so I ran over to her and before I could have said anything she said to get in. I got in and tried to talk to her but she didn't even want to hear anything i have to say so i left it alone. When we got to the hospital I helped her with the bags and we went into the hospital and everyone except for Wayne was in the living room so we sat and everyone was shaky and didn't say a word and Sasha was really nervous so I held her hands and she didn't even say anything she just held my hands back it felt so good.

Wayne POV

I'm so freaked out right now 20 minutes and Shana can't get to push out our baby some kind of complication so I'm getting really worried until I herd the nurses starting to yell and a nurse pushing me out of the room I didn't fight the nurses because they know what they were doing and my baby will fight for me so I stand outside the room walking back and forth shaking and praying uncontrollably I WAS REALLY WORRIED

Sasha POV

3 hours later

I was all up on Malik he was holding me and playing with my hair i didn't care about anything or what anyone has to say about us at that moment because with him I'm 3times stronger than i am without him.

I was so worried because something has to be wrong their is no way a person takes 3 hours to deliver a baby so I was even more worried until a doctor came and ask if we were the family of Keshana Peters and she got a bouncing baby girl very healthy but we can't see her yet so everyone was happy and they left but I said I wasn't going anywhere until i see that my bestie is OK and Malik said he would stayed with me and we sat in the waiting room and I laid my head on his chest we talked about us he told me why he was at Waynes office and not at work and he didn't lie and he wants me in his life but his life is too complicated and he doesn't want us to get together and I'll get mad at him for not finding time for me so when he gets himself together he'll let me know and we'll work on it and I couldn't even say anything because he knows me too well but i still thought we could try and make it work now but I'll leave it alone for peace sake.

Wayne came just as we were about to kiss he was looking so tired and drained but happy at the same time I asked him if he was OK and he said Keshana wanted to see us, we got up and went to see her. I'm so glad everything is good with her and the baby knowing that the baby is 2 months early we talked for a while until she fell asleep and me and Mlike left, went to my place where he spent the night.

***********************************************************************************

Vote

Comment

Like