Adopted by... One Direction?

*Camryn's P.O.V*

  Hi. I'm camryn haiden brooks im 14 have brown hair and blue eyes. I live in ms. greens orphanage. I been here my whole life. Ms. Greens says she found me on the front step of the orphanage in the middle of january with nothing but a blanket and a note attached to it. Ms.Green is always nice to me shes like a mom I never had. I have one friend her name is allison.

  Anyway today I was in my room listening to music on my ipod when I heard a banging on my door.

  "Yes?" I yelled to the person on the other side of the door.

  "Open up u camryn!" I heard allison yell. I opened the door to see allison smiling.

  "Why you so smiley?" I question.

  "People are coming to adopt today." She said.

  "Yay" I said sarcastically. I never get picked because the couples want the younger kids.

  "Come on be happy you could get picked today maybe, you never know cam." She said trying to convince me.

  "Fine but you're helping me get ready!" I said pointing a finger at her.  She squeled and dragged me to her room. Her and I wear the same size so we share clothes.

  "Go take a quit shower and ill have everything ready when you get back." She said pushing me to the bathroom. Well isn't somone pushy.but i still love her. I quickly took a shower andwent back to her room.

  "Ok put this on then ill do your hair and make-up." I nodded then went to put the outfit on. It was a very pretty outfit, it was a neon button up green top with rhinestones on the shoulder and a white tank top underneith it. Then there were black skinnies and black vans. When i put it on I headed back to allisons room.

  "Perfect!" She squeled excitedly.

  "You talking 'bou me again?" I heard dillon ask. God he is annoying sometimes.

  "No now get out!"i yelled and he went walking out of the room. Damn he was annoying. Allison started doing my hair and makeup. When she was done I turned around and squeled I looked pretty and I really never think I do. Allison lightly curled my hair and put mascara and eyeliner on.

  "Thank you allison I really like it." I said hugging her.

  "Everyone come downstairs the peopke coming to adopt are going to be here soon!" I heard Ms. Green say. Allison an I linked arms and skipped downstairs.

                        *Louis' P.O.V*

  Today simon called us saying to come to his office. Which is weird because he never really tells us that. I wanted to know really bad.  Because what if it was something bad.

  "What do you think hes going to talk to us about?" I asked the lads.

  "Louis stop asking that we dont know whatever it is we'll find out ok?" Liam said. I just nodded and sat back down in the seat.

  We finally made it to simons office and knocked on the door.

  "Come in" I heard Simon yell through the door. We all walked in and sat down.

  "Hello boys you're probally wondering why I called you in here" he said and we all shaked our head yes.

  "Ok I want you guys to adopt a child I dont care how old or what gender I just want you to." He said calmly.oooooooh we get to adopt a child. I want a girl.

  "Are you sure Simon?" Liam asked and Simon shaked his head yes.

  "And I want you to adopt one today."