Shopping and New Rooms

*camryn's P.O.V*

liam pulled up to the mall and we all got out.

"who going to go shopping with camryn now and whos foing later?"liam asked.

"me and harry are gping now!"louis said already dragging me along harry close on his heels.

"oh great" the other three mumbled. i laughed loudly at what they said.louis and gave me a confused look. but i think harry got it.smart boy you are styles.yes i did learn all their names.

"did you hear what the other boys said?"i asked still laughing.

"no"louis said slowly.

"he said oh great because you and me are together with camdyn and you know how it goes they dont trust us on our own."harry said.then louis got it.slow thinker you are lou.or now dad?

"oh well, now come one and lets go shopping."louis said dragging me into aeropostale.

*after shopping because im to lazy*

we were finally done shopping and let me tell you it was an experience i never had.but i got a lot of cloths.and got a bed set and furniture for my new room also paint for the room.the boys already sent all the stuff to the house so when we get there.the paint was a neon pink color and my furniture was black.and my bed sheets and stuff were zebra striped.

"thank you guys for all this but i really didnt need it"i said.

"your welcome and it doesnt matter you could get anything you want. now let go get you a phone."liam said.and we went to get the phone.we got there and they picked up a white iphone 5.

"oh no i dont need that"i said trying to grab it and put it back.but they were way taller than me.

"no we are getting it for you now go pick out some cases."zayn said

"i dont need it"i said crossing my arms.

"we are getting it now go pick some cases out"harry said.i just huffed and walked away to get cases.i found some cases i really liked.i got one britsh and irish flag case.another british flag case but it was pink and had one direction written in the middle.another one was a pink keep calm and dance on case and a sparkly ranbow case with 'LOVE PINK' written on it. another was a teal case with a pink bow on it.and finally a blue case that said keep calm and love louis tomlinson with his picture on it.i went back to the boys and they looked at them.

"i like this one!"louis screamed holding up the one with him on it.

"and i like this one."niall said holding up the irish flag case.after everyone said what one they liked we went and paid for everything.we got back to the car i sat in the back with niall next to me.harry and louis in the middle they were play fighting.and zayn in the passenger seat and liam driving.i got out the iphone and put a case on it it was the sparkly rainbow one.i started playing around with it and i didnt know how to work it.

"how the heck do you work this?"i said fustrated already.

"let me show you."niall said showing me how to work it.he showed me how it worked and after a minute i got it.im a fast learner.

"thanks niall"i said giving him a side hug.

"your welcome love."he said returning the hug.then after that it got quiet.i dont like quiet so i spoke up.

"i should give you nicknames!"i said excitedly.

"ok what would be my nickname?"harry asked.i put my finger on my chin like i was deep in though.