With The Boy<3

*Camryn's P.O.V*

i woke up but kept my eyes closed because i heard laughing.i opened my eyes slightly and el,dani,perri,zayn,liam,and louis wete standing there.i opened my eyes fully and walked over to the mirror to find my face covered in stupid crap.

"what the fuc-fudge"i yelled saving myself from getting yelled at.

"nice save missy"liam said.i just rolled my eyes and went to harry and nialls room.when i walked in nialls he had drawings on his face.

"niall wake up"i said to him.he wouldnt move guess i have to do something else.

"niall if you dont wake up im taking all your food away"i said sternly.he bolted up and i smirked.

"just to tell you the boys and the girls made marks on mine yours and harrys face.so just telling you"i told him.he jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom and groaned.i walked out and went to harrys room.

"styles wake up or im going to straighten your curls."i said to him.he woke up and i told him about our faces.i went back to my room and tried scrubbing the crap off my face.after 10 minuts of scrubbing it finally all came off.

"cant we have one normal morning. i been here three days and they all been weird mornings!"i yelled so everyone can hear me.louis bursted through the door.

"no we can not have a normal morning my dearest!"he yelled back and ran out.gosh he is so weird.i took a shower and put my favorite shampoo in, vanilla, i washed out the shampoo and put in the conditioner.then washed my body with the vanilla scented body wash.

once i was done i got out and wrapped a towel around me.i went back in my room and put on my bra and underwear.then put on white skinnies and a black muscle shirt that said 'to much sass for you' with a blue tanktop underneith since it was warm today and put on my black vans.i blow dried my hair and straightened it.i walked downstairs where everyone was eating.i sat down next to louis and niall and grabbed a plate of pancakes.

"this is delicious."i said eating my pancake.

"you think everything is delicious"louis said laughing.

"not everything broccoli is gross i dont know how people eat it"i said scrunching up my nose just at the thought of it.they laughed at me and finished eating.then i remembered what me and lucas were talking about yesterday about going to the mall.

once i was done eating i put my plate in the sink and ran up to my room to get my phone.i unlocked my phone and it was 11.i had a text it was from lucas.

from-Cam's Boo

hey you still wanna go to the mall

i jumped up and went downstairs and went to lou again.

"hey lou can i go to the mall?"i asked nicely.

"sure with who."

"lucas the one you met yesterday"

"yeah but we're coming with you because we want to shop for cloths."louis said getting up walking into the kitchen and me following.

"guys get ready we're going to the mall!"louis said.they all cheered and went to get ready.i went back to my room and texted lucas.

to-Cam's Boo

yeah i would love to but the boys plus el dani and perrie are coming

from-Cam's Boo

ok ill be over in a minute

i went to my makeup desk and put on my usual:foundation,mascara, and eyeliner.i grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.as soon as i steped in the living room the doorbell rang.i opened it and lucas was there looking smexy.he was wearing black basketball shorts with a black tanktop and a snapback on.