Where's Harry?

*Camryn's P.O.V*

today is the first day of december.that means 23 more days till louis' and my birthday.its weird that he and i have the same birthday but hey im not complaining.

i woke up and got out of bed and went to see where snickers and milo were.i went to their beds and they were sleeping peacfully.aww so cutr picture time.i looked around for my phone and found it on the night stand.i went back to them but they were up now.i huffed and sat on the floor.they walked over to me and i smiled.i put my hair up in a bun so it wouldnt look as bad and took a selfie me and the dogs and smiled at it then put it on twitter.

@Camryn_Tomlinson

Look at me and my two babies.Milo and my new pup Snickers!Who wants a pic of Ni and Haz sleeping? Love ya!xx

comments started coming in saying yes.i got up and put the puppies down.i walked over to the bed and saw only niall in the bed.wait what tine is it.i looked at the clock and it was 11.harry probally went somewhere.oh well.i took a pic of niall and shared it.

@Camryn_Tomlinson

Here you go!! But its just Ni sorry!xx

i locked my phone and went back to sit on the bed.snickers and mili came trotting over and i picked both of them up and set them on the bed inbetween my legs.i turned the tv on and watched teen mom on MTV.

i was halfway through the show when there was stirring beside me.i looked over and luke was starting to wake up.

"good morning"luke said in his morning voice.it was like heaven.he sat up showing his bare chest.ok,its official im in heaven now.

"morning"i smiled at him and returned to my show.then nialls irish accent was heard throughout the room.

"morning guys"niall said sitting up in the hotel room bed.

"morning ni"luke said to the irish lad.

"morning ni"i said to him getting up.i walked over to the mini kitchen and looked around.at the corner of my eye i spotted a note on the bar type thingy.

Lads,

I'll meet you guys at rehersals. Went somewhere for a little bit.Be back soon!

Harry:)

well ok then i guess it will be just us until harry comes.niall and luke cane into the kitchen and niall toke the note from me.he read it over while i got the cereal down.i got my favorite captain crunch, yummy!i put some in a bowl then milk and started eating it.

when i was done eating i got up and went to my bag.i got out black leggings with a hot pink top that goes off the shoulder,the sleeves go a little below my elbows and a black cami to go underneith it.i walked to the bathroom and turned on the water.when it was warm enough i hopped in and did my girl things.when i was done in the shower i turned it off and got out and dried off then got my cloths on.i turned on my straightener,when it beeped i started straightening it.it was pinn straight when i was done.i put on a thin layer of foundation,a thin line of eyeliner and mascara.after all i looked pretty good if i must say so myself.i gathered up my clothes and put them in the front pocket of my suitcase.the guys were in the room already dressed and ready to go.

"sup brochachos and dadamous"i said casually sitting inbetween Lou and LiLi.

"did you just call us brochacos.."liam started.

"and me dadamous?"lou finished.

"yesh i did"i smiled widely.

"what about me"luke whined.