interviews and girlfriends

*Camryn's P.O.V*

we made it to the interview place thingy and i heard screams.i looked outside and there were girls everywhere.i guess the boys saw i was scared.

"its ok just stay by me and hold my hand and dont go anywhere theres more bodyguards to."louis said to me.i nodded.

"you might want these."harry said handing me ear buds.i grabbed them and put obe in my ear and turned the music on low.

"ready?"louis asked.

"yeah"i said back and put the other ear bud in.i grabbed louis' hand and followed him out. nore bodyguards cane around us.i smiled at the girls and heard sone of their shouts.

"louis who is she!"

"harry follow me!"

"why is she with you!"

"niall can i touch you?!"

we got inside and paul told us to go to get ready.we went down the hall and went in a dressing room.six girl were in there setting up.i sat on one of the seats and the girl smiled at me.i smiled back.

"hi im jay ill be getting you ready today."she said shaking my hand.she had a thick british accent.

"hi im camryn im the girl the boys adopted."i said

"well nice to meet you camryn.can you put this on for me"i nodded and went to the bathroom to change.it was black skinnies with a yellow tight fitted top with black flats.when i walked out all the boys were getting dress in there cloths.and they were only wearing boxers.but they had sexy bodies.camryn what are you saying?ahhh stop it stupid head.

"like what you see?"harry asked cheekly.was i seriously staring at them?ugggghhh.i bet i drooling a little to.

"yes i do mr. styles"i said cheekly back.

"theres harry's cheekiness."niall said.i laughed and sat back down.

"aww camryn thinks her dad and brothers are sexy!"louis gushed.i dont think he gets it thats bad.

"wait your not suppose to think that"louis said finally getting it.good job lou you got it.my slow dad but i still love him.

"yeah your not suppose to think that little missy,"liam said. i just shrugged and jay started on my hair.

"so how has it been so far?"jay asked.

"its been good.actually today was funny, i screamed and zayn heard from upstairs so i went up to his room and screamed im sorry in his ear.he fell out of bed and i was laughing he told me i had three seconds to run and on two i ran downstairs and when i was down there i went tovthe closet to hide and when zayn came downstairs he asked where i was and niall ratted me out because zayn threatened he would take away all his food.i wouldve did the same thing.but anyway zayn got me and started tickling me.i screamed for the boys to help and they came running and pushed zayn off me ansmd sat on him. louis was sitting on his legs and jumping up and down.niall was sitting on his hands while eating.liam was laying across his stomach.and the funniest was harry's because he was sitting on his face."i said laighing at the end.i heard jay chuckle and the boys chuckle."i even got a picture of it you wanna see?"

"yeah"i pulled out my phone and goit to the picture.she busted out laughing.

"was it really that funny?"zayn asked.i showed them the picture and their hair and makeup people they all busted out laughing.

"told you."i said. jay finished my hair and makeup i love it.she straitened my hair and curled it at the bottom.it was braided and went to the back of my head.i had foundation on with eyeliner and mascara and i had a smokey eye it was really pretty.