Good Day! Finally!

*Camryn's P.O.V*

i been staying up here since the whole incedent.nobody knows im up here.well lucas and lou know but thats it.i always tell them not to tell the otheres where i am.i still cut.i barely eat,only when lucas or lou brings food up to me but i take a bit and im done,i lost weight so now im skinnier.whenever the two come up i wear long sleeve sweaters so they wont see the cuts.its a week before mine and louis birthday.there was a knock on the door.i quickly got on a sweater and unlocked the door.it was lou.i already knew cause we have secret knocks.i sat back on my bed as lou came in.he sat next to me and hugged me.

"how much did you hear"he asked.they were just yelling.well,harry was.i let out a sob.

"all if it"i whispered.

"im sorry you have to here it.im so sorry"he said hugging me tighter.i just let the tears come out.

"lou can we get ice cream"i asked wiping my tears away.he nodded.

"yes we can"he said cheetfully.

"im gonna get dressed"i said.he nodded.he got up and left closing the door this is the first time im actually leaving this spot.i went to my dressar and got my clothes.i got out black leggings a black and gray hoodie with a batman sign on it,a black cami underneith, and gray uggs.i brushed out my hair and put a black beanie in it.i put on eyeliner and mascara,and i got my phine.when i was done i went downstairs,.the dogs already had food and water.i went in the living room and saw everyone in there including harry and his slut.i looked at the ground.i seen harry get up,but louis blocked his way.

"dont touch or talk to her"lou said harshly.

"i dont care anymore lou"i whispered walking away.i saw niall come out and give me a big hug.i hissed as the new cuts was squeezed against my sides.soon there were 3 more people in the hug.they kept yelling at me.

"oh my gosh cam we missed you"

"why havent you come out"

"i needed someone to talk to"

they pulled away from me and i put on a fake smile.they smiled back.

"i missed you to"i said.they looked me over.

"how bout we go liam,niall,zayn wanna come with us"lou asked as he stepped towards me luke on the other side.

"yeah"liam smiled.we all walked out leaving harry with his slut.

"we really did miss you cam"liam said,truthfully,giving me a hug.

"i missed you to"i said.we all walked to the nearest ice cream shop.we all ordered.i got a small oreo flurry.

"this is so good"i said.they all agreed.we finished our ice cream and left.

"it was good to get out with my favorite people"i said.

"it was nice getting out with you to"zayn smiled at me.i returned it.

"thank you guys"i said.

"why are you thanking us"niall asked confused.

"you have no clue whats been going on"i mumbled.they all looked at me confused.

"nevermind"i said.they all glanced at me one more time before turning back and talking.they really dint know whats been going on.with me cutting and being depressed.they really dont.they just think im sad but its way more.

"we should head back we got soundcheck"liam said looking at the time.i frowned.

"im not going"i said.