BIRTHDAY part 1

*Camryn P.O.V*

  TODAY IS THE DAY! I, CAMRYN TOMLINSON, AM FINALLY 15 YEARS OLD! I'm so so so happy!

  "CAMRYN WAKE UP!"I heard yells from all over the place.I jumped up scared to death and saw the boys from 1D and 5SOS and Lucas.

  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they yelled.I smiled.I'm glad I finally have a family I get to spend my birthday with.

  "thank you all.now you must all bow down to me peasants!"I yelled standing up.

  "we shall never!"Louis yelled.I narrowed my eyes at him in a joking matter.

  "Camryn get ready we have a big day planned for you.I think you'll like our present we got you."Liam smirked.

  "tell me,please?"I asked using a puppy dog face.he shook his head as I pouted.

  "fine be that way."I huffed.

  "just get ready."Liam laughed.they all left but Lucas stayed and gave me a kiss.

  "happy birthday Cami, I love you."he said and gave me a box.

  "you know you didnt have to get me anything."I said starting to open the little box.

  "well I did now open it."he smiled.I opened the box and gasped when I saw what was inside.it was a charm bracelet with different charms on it.one charm had a heart with his and my name on it,on the back of it it said 'I'll love you forever'.another charm was a microphone then a music note an so on.

  "Luke I love it! thank you!"I exclaimed and hugged the life out of him.

  "you're welcome Cami I'm glad you like it."he said.he pulled away and left the room so I could get ready.I stared at the charm bracelet for a couple more minutes before I actually got ready.

  I got on a white muscle shirt that said 'you only live once' and dark blue Jean hollister shorts with white Nike.I curled my hair an put mascara,eyeliner,and foundation.I got tan since the beginning of summer,which I'm happy for so I don't look pale like a ghost.

  "you all ready Cam?"Zayn asked putting his arm on my shoulder.I nodded smiling up at him.we were in California now for the tour.

  "everyone lets go!"Liam yelled.we all got into the two vans and drove to the secret place that they won't tell me where.

  "where are we going?"I whined for the hundredth time.

  "we're still not telling."Harry said.

  "pleeeeeasssseee?!"Lucas asked stretching the word out.

  "nooooooooookooo."Louis said in the same voice as Lucas.we both pouted and I leaned my head on his shoulder.yay we're on our way to a place I don't even know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Heller I am here from planet crypton take me to your leader.haha jk.I have a weird imagination.I think I may need some help but my parents won't take me to a therapist tobhelp me with my 'problems' as they say.

  anywhore thanks for reading mah book.I know its short but yeah I updated.LUV U ALL!!

  STAY BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME!!!

  ~Mrs.Tomlinson♥