WTF?!

*Camryn's P.O.V*

i turned around to see the one and only.....

Taylor fucking Swift!(A/N swifties but i do NOT like taylor swift!sorry,not sorry!)

why the hell is she here!i hate taylor she dates every guy she sees.but i can try to be nice.key word TRY!!

"hi"taywhore said in a rude voice.for harry! i kept repeating to myself.

"hi im camryn"i said sticking out my hand.she looked at it like it was disease.whale then.i started laughing at my own joke.they all looked at me weirdly.

"are you high"luke asked.i gave him a 'wtf' look.

"no lukey i am not high i made a joke in my head that i think is funny"i said to him.

"ok i think you are mental"calum said.i gasped.

"whale then"i said then laughed at the joke again.

"was that the joke"harry asked.

"yes"i laughed again.

"thats worst than harrys jokes"louis said.

"hey"harry whined.

"you have to admit that was funny"i told them.

"no not at all"liam said.

"whale then"i said turning on my heel.then cracked up again as i walked away.

"i think we should get her into a mental hospital"i heard zayn say.i turned around quickly and walked back.

"not funny i am not mental and i sure dont have to go to a mental hospital"i said glaring at him.

"what are you guys talking about"niall asked coming over with a mouth full of food.

"attractive"i said.

"why thank you"he said his mouth still full of food.i think he spit some on me.

"oh i have something important to tell all of you"harry said.we motioned him to go on so he did.

"taylor is my girlfriend"he said pulling her close.she put a fake smile.nialls food fell right out of his mouth when he said that.my eyes widened and i wanted to yell so bad but i kept it in.for harry.i repeated to my self multiple times,before i actually calmed down.

"congrats mate"liam was the first to say.after liam they all started saying congrats but i stepped aside with luke by my side.we both kinda slipped away and made a run for it back to the bus.i swear harry makes wrong decisions sometimes.but this times its baaaad.when we got to the bus we sat in the couch and the pups came by our feet.i picked both of them up and milo went in lukes lap and snickers stayed in mine.i picked snickers up and held him front of my face.

"mummy loves you.yes she does.yes she dies"i cooed to him.he let out a little bark and licked my face.

"eww doggy slobber"i crinkled my nose.

"i really need to put some sence in harry"i randomly said.

"yeah really why her though why not... someone else"luke said agreeing with me.

"i kno-"i was cut off by the bus door flew open.in came louis and ashton.

"what are you guys doing in here"louis asked sassy.

"catching elephants what does it look like"i said sarcastically.

"were hiding from taywhore"luke said.lou and ash let out a loud laugh.

"nice man"ash high fived luke.

"you against taywhore to"i asked.they both nodded.

"we were wondering where you two were so ash and i volunteered first and ran for it before anyone else"lou said.