singing and pranks

*Camryn's P.O.V*

when made it back to the house.the car ride back was an... experience.niall and harry kept yelling i told you so at eachother and was play wrestling in the back seat.liam and zayn were in the front having the radio blasting music while singing horrible with the songs.and as for louis he kept poking my cheek,stomach,sides head,arms,and legs.he.

"yes were finally home!"i screamed running to the front door."hurry up lili i want to go inside and get into comfy cloths!"i yelled to him even though he was next to me.

"no need to scream"he said abd opened the door.i ran in and to the stairs.

"ill be upstairs if you need me."i yelled to them but didnt wait for their response.i went to my room and put on shorts and and black tank top.then grabbed my phone and went to the dance studio.i plugged in my iphone and put on 'beat it' by sean kingston.

when the beginning beat started thats when i started dancing.when the song was over i heard clapping.i quickly turned around and saw the boys el,dani,and perrie standing there.

"you are an amazing dancer."el said. then there was a chorus of yeahs.i looked at the floor blushing slightly.but looked back up and looked at dani.

"hey dani your a dancer right?"i asked her.she nodded so i continued."could you teach me some stuff only if you want to."i quickly added at the end.

"of course i can."dani said.i smiled and started doing a happy dance everyone just laughed at me.

"if you think she can dance you should hear her sing."niall smirked at me.no i am not singing in front of them im horrible at singing.

"we wanna hear!"perrie squeled in excitement.

"im not a good singer."i said to them.

"yeah your not good your amazing."louis said.

"come on please we want to hear"perrie said while giving her best puppy dog look as with el dani and the boys.

"i cant say no anymore can i?"

"nope now come on!"el exclaimed.

"wait i want to change!"i said running to my room.i changed into leggings a black tank top and blue hoodie.vwalked back downstairs and everyone was in the living room.niall had his guitar next to him.when i walked in everyones head turned to me. i sat between louis and el.haha sucka now u cant be all lovey dovey.then i saw liam and danielle together also zayn and perrie.i smirked and got up and went to harry and niall.

"one of you sit by liam and danielle the other one sit between zayn and perrie.i dont care what one sits where just sit.i dont want them to be all lovey dovey its gross."ivwhispered in both of their ears. they nodded then got up.i sat between el and lou.harry sat between liam and dani.niall sat between zayn and perrie.

"hey!"liam and zayn both said.i just laughed because they didnt k.ow whats going on.niall grabbed his guitar and strummed lego house again.i began singing.

"im gonna pick up the pieces

and build a lego house

if things go wrong i can knock it down

my three words have two meanings

theres one thing on my mind

its all for you

it started in the cold december

ive got ya to keep me warm

if your broken ill mend ya