Christmas Shopping!

*Camryn's P.O.V*

i woke up in a pair of arms protectively wrapped around my waist.i looked over and saw lucas sleeping.his mouth hung open snoring,with a little drool on his mouth.i let out a laugh,but i couldnt stop.he stirred beside before he opened his eyes.

"why the flying goose monkeys are you laughing"he grumbled.that made me laugh harder.

"stop laughing im tired.i need my beauty sleep"he said rolling over and pulling the blanket over his head.i stopped laughing and sat up.i started thinking of how my life changed.i finally had a family.i had an amazing mum and dad that would do anything for me.a wonderful boyfriend,that would do anything to protect me and keep me happy.4 idiotic brothers,who would always have me laughing.2 amazing sisters,who will always be there for me.but ally will always be my-holy cheese and crackers i have to call her.i got up and went to my macbook.i went on skype and logged in.i looked to see if she was on and she was!i called her and soon her face appeared on the screen.

"ahhh cami boo i missed you"ally yelled.

"ally bear i miss you"i yelled.

"shut up"luke yelled.

"well mr grumpy pants"ally mumbled.

"lets annoy him"i whispered into the computer.she smiled evilly and nodded.

"girl so i was like at the mall and i saw this super cute boy"ally yelled.

"girl what he look like.was he hot!"i yelled back.

"like totally he was all tan,with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.i got a pic"she said.she showed me a picture of a guy looking at the camera smiling.

"hes really my boyfriend"she quietly squealed.

"oh my gosh hes so cute lucky.i want him now"i yelled as i saw the picture.

"wait woah hold up"luke yelled jumping out of bed.

"im kidding calm you chickens"i said to him.

"good"he said.he went back under the blankets.

"look at this picture"i said showing her the picture i took last night.it was of the one i took of lucas in his sweats.

"holy cheese and crackers"she said,her eyes widening.

"haha"i said sticking my tongue out at her.i put my phone down and looked at her again.

"how you been"she asked.

"good i guess how bout you"i lied.im not telling her now,when lukr is in the room.

"amazing"she said.we continued talking for about and hour until we hung up.

"im going downstairs"i told luke.i got a snore in response.i rolled my eyes.i got my phone and walked to the kitchen.liam and niall were in there.

"morning ni,lili"i smiled at them sitting next to niall.liam was cooking breakfast.

"morning cami.what was with all the screaming upstairs"niall said hugging me.

"yeah i heard something about a mall then boy then 'oh my god he is so hot'"liam said in a fake girl voice.i laughed.

"then 'holy cheese and crackers'"niall said in a girl voice to.

"yeah we were trying to annoy luke."i said.

"who is this we,we are talking about" liam asked flipping a pancake.

"ally duh"i said.

"ahh i see the creepy one that has a huge crush on me"nial asked.