Off to Louis' Pt. 2

(I'm changing Camryns birthday to the summertime.so yeah.)

             *Camryn's P.O.V*

"cami wake up were going to be landing soon"a voice said shaking me.I kept my eyes closed and curled up into a ball.

"leave me alone to sleep"I groaned.

"no wake up were gonna be landing soon come cami"Lou said.I groaned and sat up tiredly.

"ill be back I have to go to the bathroom"I said.he nodded and I got up.I got my bag and went to the mini bathroom.I looked in the mirror and scrunched up my nose.my hair was all over the place and was sticking out of my beanie.I brushed out my hair it was still straight and I put my beanie back on.I fixed my makeup and went back to louis.I sat down beside him.

"we are about to land please fasten your seatbelt thank you"the speaker from above said.lou and I fastened our seatbelts.the lady in the front was demonstrating how to use the seatbelt.she looked bored out of her mind.

"she looks so bored right now"Lou whispered to me.I nodded.

"I can demonstrate it way better"I said crossing my arms.

"now how would you?"he asked amused.

"so you put this thingy in this thingy then you tighten this thingy until this thingy is tight enough"I said demonstrating it with the seat belt.

"I am so confused"Lou said.

"don't tell anyone but I confused myself to"I whispered to the guy next to me.yeah there was someone beside me I just never said it.the guy was probably in his mid thirties.he gave me a weird look.

"I heard that"Lou laughed.

"you didn't hear anything"I said using my hands trying to hypnotize him.he had a blank expression on his face.I stared at my hands.

"it worked"I said in amazement.Lou burst out laughing.

"ha I got you"he laughed.

"I'm surrounded my kids"the guy mumbled.

"hey I'm going to be 15 in a few months"I said crossing my arms.

"I'm almost 21"Lou said crossing his arms and pouting.I poked his nose and giggled making him laugh.

"with the way your acting I thought you would be 5"the guy said to lou.

"don't talk to my dad like that"I said narrowing my eyes at the guy.

"wow a 14 year old girl with a 20 year old dad."the guy said.

"wait I know you guys your that guy from the gay boy band 1D an your their toy slut"the guy chuckled.I gasped.I'm not there toy an I'm certainly not a slut.a tear slopes from my eye and I wiped it angrily.

"don't talk about us like that"Lou snapped angrily.he looks scary when he's mad.he looked at me and I could see he got even more angry as another tear slipped.

              *Louis P.O.V*

"wait I know you guys your that guy from that gay boyband 1D and your their toy slut"the guy chuckled.I heard camryn gasp beside me.I got beyond angry right there.the lads and I are certainly not gay and Camry isn't our toy and defiantly isn't a slut.

"don't talk about us like that"I snapped at the guy.he chuckled again.what the hell is he laughing about.

"and what are you gonna do about gay boy"the man said giving me a look.

"I said don't fucking talk about us like that you arse you don't even know us so stop talking about us because you know nothing about us.we are not gay and Camryn is not our toy and is not slut.so don't fucking say anything that isn't true."I snapped harshly.the guy looked taken aback.I sat back in my seat and pulled Camryn in my arms who was crying.the plane was about to land.

we landed a couple minutes later.I was still very angry and Camryn was crying.we got up and I held Camryns hand and pushed passed everyone.I just wanted to get off this damn plane.I held onto her arm so we didn't loose eachother and kept walking till we got through the doors.I saw paparazzi at the gates and I groaned.

"why is everything going bad at this moment"I heard Camryn mumbled.

"tell me about it"I said agreeing with her.we got to the thing where we get our luggage and we got our bags.

"are you ok now cami"I asked cam.she nodded.

"yeah I'm fine now"she said looking up at me.I pulled her into my arms.we were like that for a couple minutes until there was a scream.

"LOUIS"I years a woman scream.I look up and saw my mum.

"mum"I yelled she ran over and pulled me into a big hug.I like hugs.

"how are you sweety?I missed you so much.did you bring camryn? where is she? I want to see her."my mum said and kept asking if camryn was here.

"well aren't I feeling the love"I said jokingly.

"oh shush you know I love you"she laughed.

"I know just playing.and she's right here"I said and stepped out the way to reveal camryn.

"oh hello sweety I'm jay"my mum said to Camryn.

"hello"Camryn said shyly.

"oh you don't have to be shy love.now come givee a hug"my mum said and squeezed the life out of camryn.

"cant...breathe"Camryn said taping for air.

"mum let her go she can't breathe"I laughed to her.she let go.

"sorry"my mum said laughing.

"its fine."Camryn said.

"no lets go home.I have lunch made for everyone."mum said.

"food"Camryn asked smiling and her eyes went big.

"yeah"she said.

"fooooood"Camryn yelled jumping around like a mad man.mum started laughing at camryn.

"cam stop now"I said to her.she stopped and we went to the car.we drove to the house.when we got here we got our bags and went inside.whence of inside I was attacked with hugs from the girls.

"louis"they all yelled.

            *Camryn's p.o.v*

we walked in and Louis was attacked by 4 girls.

"louis"they'll yelled.I giggled.I looked around the room and it was very homey.they had an L shaped couch and a love seat,a tv,an mini tables.I liked it.Louis grabbed my hand and we went to the kitchen where everyone was.

"everyone this is Camryn"Louis announced.

"hi camryn"all the girls yelled smiling at me.

"hello"I said back smiling.2 little girls came over to me.

"Camryn do u like playing dress up"one asked.

"yes I do"I laughed.

"will you play dress up with us"the other asked.

"of course I will"I smiled.

"yay"they yelled

"how about we eat first"I said.they nodded and we sat at the table.

throughout the day consisted of me getting to know Louis family.them getting to know me.I played dress up with the twins which was really fun.I even let them do my makeup and we dressed up.that went on Instagram and Twitter.I really like his family and i think they like me back.well lets see how Christmas eve is tomorrow shall we?

****************************************************************

hello everyone! sorry its a crappy chapter.and sorry that I decided to change Camryns birthday I just didn't want her to have the same one as Louis.sorry.but Merry late Christmas!!! how was all your Christmas.tell me how it was and your favorite thing I got.mine was a north face its really fuzzy!*hehe*

welp good night/afternoon/morning,whatever it is for you, my lovelies.

love you all.STAY BEAUTIFUL!! or handsome if you're a guy! hehe love you all the same. 

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

~Mrs. Tomlinson<3