Ch12- Humans and Vampires

Humans and vampires decided to end the war. They finally except the truth that their shares the same world together. Humans learned their lesson for not too greedy until almost bring the world into destructions. The Vampires split into two. 30 percents of them disagreed to end the quarrel with humans. They build an organization called The Rebellion, where they works with another human organization called Hyakuya Sect, to continue create a weapon to destroy both humans and vampires. For the vampires to survive, the humans donate their blood 3 times a month.

The vampires and JIDA working together to stop the Hyakuya Sect and The Rebellion. They need each other; vampires need cursed weapon to kills The Rebellion's member while the JIDA need vampire's super strength to defeat any progenitors and Hyakuya successful weapon. So on their new mission...

***
Third Person

The Moon Demon Company gathering their best squad; Guren's squad, Shinoa's squad and Miza's squad(Miya's previous squad).

" We have another mission. We need to ambush a secret Hyakuya laboratory. According to the vampire's intel, there would be progenitors involved, " Guren inform the details to his squad, Shinoa's and Miza's.

It's been 9 months since Miya 'gone'. Everyone except the truth.

" And the vampire send 6 progenitors to help us, " Guren added. The other look surprised.

" 6 progenitors? This mission may be very difficult to handle isn't it? " Miza asked. He cross his arm while leaning his back on the wall.

" Yes, Miza-kun, " Shinya help Guren to answer. Guren with his 'whatever' looking face, raised his shoulders.

" So, let's go minna! "

" Yeah! "

***
Elicia's POV (20th Progenitor)

-Hyakuya Sect secret Underground Laboratory (entrance)-

We were waiting for the JIDA's squads to arrive. Another two of us didn't arrive too.