Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

It was my official first day of college and I was ready for a fresh start. It was a crazy summer for me. A lot of traumatic events happened like my mom losing her job and also our house being burned down and practically being homeless for the summer. I went to college with a few items, but not much. I had regular clothes, but not good enough to call fashion. I tried to find a job to get money, but that didn't work out.

College was a new chapter in my life. Didn't have to worry about the past, family drama or anything.

I walked around campus and I just so happen to see two old friend of mines, from high school. We went out to lunch for a while. We laughed and caught up, until it was time for everyone to leave. I was really relieved with the thought of not being here alone.

Later on that night a get a text message from a special person. Do I even call her special? It was from Sabrina.

SABRINA: hey, you go to UWG?

ME: yeah

SABRINA: Cool, where do you stay?

ME: I live In strozier hall, hby?

SABRINA: you are not too far from me, I live in center pointe

ME: Oh I don't know where that is lol

SABRINA: You can come keep me company, lol im bored

After so long I never thought I would even see her again. I decided to go over to see her. I walked to her dorm and I texted her to let know that I was outside of her building waiting to let me know. As I was waiting for her I heard "Hey!" really loud behind me. When I turned around, I seen her beautiful face smiling at me. I couldn't help, but smile back as I walked. Who knows what will happen tonight?

I know its been awhile, I just been really busy with life, but im back and will be updating really soon.

I know this is short, but the next one will be longer.