Why?

Chapter 3:

"Well I'm from Florida, but I moved her because I was adopted. Red and black are my favorite colors, and I like to party and have fun," Rebecca said.

Rebecca and I were talking getting to know each other on the phone after school. We talked about a lot of different things acting stupid and all, things were going really well and we were getting along great. We had a lot of things in common.

"Well I'm going to talk to you later. I'll see you at school tomorrow," Rebecca said.

"Goodnight Hun," I said. She giggled and hung up the phone. I've been feeling really good since we've been talking. Even though it's only been a month I was still in a good mood.

The Next Day at School:

Trina waved me over to Come talk to her.

"Rebecca told me about what you and amber's competition," Trina said.

"She's doing that by herself, I'm not with that," I said.

"I don't see why cause Rebecca picked you," Trina said.

"Oh word!" I said excited.

"Yup!" Trina said.

Not to sound cocky, but I knew that was going to happen. Amber was a cool stud and all, but she wasn't mature enough. She took good women as a joke and for granted. That wasn't me at all. If I had a good women, I would and cherish her. That was just me. I was really sweet and romantic. Rebecca had another thing coming.

**Gym Class**

I walked into the gym and I automatically spotted Rebecca and I started to smile then walked to her.

"So I heard you picked me huh?" I asked her.

"Yeah but Let's take it slow cause I don't want a relationship right now," she said.

"I understand," I said with disappointment.

"We can always hang and work our way up!" She said.

I smiled, "that's fine with me!" I have her a hug and walked away.

Amber walked to me and said, "

So I guess you're the lucky guy and she picked you?"

"I guess so, but I really wasn't trying at all. I don't have time for games," I said.

"Well no hard feelings I'm happy for you," she said.

"Thanks, but we're taking things slowly for now," I said.

"Ain't nothing wrong with!" Amber said. "Just be careful"

3 weeks Later:

Pinetree festival was coming up and I was excited. This festival is where everyone in the town would come out with their best outfits and have fun with games, food, rides, and music. It was like a mini carnival you can say. Of course, this was a time for everyone to show of their boo's and be lovey dovey. I was excited about taking Rebecca this year. I was going to give her the time of her life.

The Day of Pinetree:

That morning I put my best on. I flat ironed my straight down, ironed my turquoise and white button down with my black jeans and turquoise vans and my gold chain. I was fresh as hell and I knew it.

When I walked into the fair where all of the rides and I spotted her out immediately. When she saw me she automatically started to blush. She got off of the ride and gave me a hug.

"Hey babe!" She said.

"Hey baby, you look beautiful!" I replied.

She had on some nice white skinny jeans that showed her curves and a nice black and white halter top with black heels. My baby was bad and I was ready to show everybody that she was mine.

All night we rode rides, laughed and talked, and enjoying each other's company. After the night was over I walked her home.

"Did you have fun baby?" I asked.

"Yes! I loved every moment of it! I just love being around you," she said.

We kissed and she walked in the house. I think I was starting to fall for her. She made me feel so good.

Monday at School:

"Girl I have to tell you something," Trina said to me.

"Wassup?" I said.

She had a serious look on her face like something was wrong.

"Rebecca left someone last night!" She said.

"Okay, more details," I said.

"After she came home from Pinetree a girl came over to see Rebecca and they left together," Trina said.

My heart dropped when she told me that. I finally get into a relationship for this to happen. Why me?

.......

School went by so long and boring. I couldn't stop thinking about Rebecca. Was she cheating on me? I hope not after I'm starting to fall for her.

I was checking my Facebook and I scroll down my timeline and to see a post by Rebecca. 'Rebecca Smith is

In a relationship with Erica Jackson.' I was devastated. All of this time she had me thinking that we was together. I cried that whole night. I was hurt. I know it hasn't been long, but I was still hurt.

Next Day at School:

"I'm sorry Amaury. Erica waited on me and I found that so sweet. You are a sweet person, but lately I've been feeling like you're pushing me away!" Rebecca said.

"How am I pushing you away Rebecca! All I did was try to love you and make you happy and this is what I get! Man f*ck you! I hope you two be happy!" I said.

I was so pissed off and hurt. I couldn't even concentrate on school. I was just so ready to go home. Why can't I just be happy with someone?

Comment and vote and tell me what y'all think! I need feedback!