Chapter 2. When we first met

Chapter Two:

Two weeks later:

"Rebecca this is Amaury, and Amaury this my cousin Rebecca!" Trina introduced us.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Hey beautiful!" I said to her. She blushed and said, " hi!"

We exchanged numbers of course and she told me to text her later.

I was so happy and I was really Looking forward to this. I was excited I told Amber the news.

"Ayo, guess what!?" I said to amber.

"What?" She said curiously.

"I got Rebecca's number!" I told her.

"Noooo way!!!" She whispered loudly. "I wanted to talk to her for myself."

"Really damn I did not know that!" I said.

"I bet I can get her first!" She said with a grin.

"Aye man, if you want her that bad you can have her. I don't have time for the drama or bullsh*t" I said.

"What, you afraid of a little competition?" Amber said.

"Naw, but I don't think women is a game to be played. Women are much more than that," I said.

"You are just scared that's all!" She laughed and walked away.

I didn't want to do any of this game mess. I don't have time for the games. If she wanted her then she could have her. Rebecca was fine and all but we wasn't together yet. I was just gonna play cool and if Rebecca wanted me she'll come to me.

The Next Day at School:

I got off of the bus and entered the school and there was Rebecca talking to Amber smiling in Rebecca's face. I just shook my and kept walking. Rebecca waved me over to come speak to her.

"Hey Amaury!" She yelled.

"Hey, how you doing?" I replied.

"I'm doing fine, I was wondering if you ever wanted to hang out or chill sometimes?" She asked.

"It's cool with me. Just let me know what's up," I said.

"Okay, talk to you later."

She gave me a hug and walked into her class. I really excited about all of this. I never actually been in a real stable relationship before. I wanted to be in love even tho I was only 16. I wanted true love.

Rebecca had a rough past. She's been around with different people and she had a bad reputation. I never really listened to what people say. Rebecca was also on probation because she always ran away. I guess you can say she was one of those bad girls and some would label her a hoe, but I never been the type to judge. Maybe Rebecca could change and this could be something real..

Bare with me y'all....this is my first book...comment and vote