Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Feelings Grow

The next morning I woke from a steaming hot dream. I dreamed about Sabrina and I making love. Ive never really made love to a woman before, but just the thought really excited me. Especially Sabrina, she was extremely gorgeous and her body was banging. I had to make her mines.

As I was thinking about her I decided to shoot her a good morning text.

ME: Goodmorning beautiful!

SABRINA: awww thanks.....Goodmorning!

ME: how did you sleep?

Sabrina: I slept pretty good...how about you?

Me: I slept ok. Ready for school?

Sabrina: no....I have a lot of tests to take today:(

Me: damn! Good luck!

Sabrina: thanks! I'll text you later

Me: okay

It's something about her just made me feel different. I don't know what it is.

......

Me: so who is your favorite rapper?

Sabrina: B.O.B hands down!

Me: no way Drake is the best!

Sabrina: just like one of my ex's! I could have sworn he cheated on me with him!

Me: I don't blame him, what about nicki minaj?

Sabrina: she's a little to fake for my taste

Me: true, she has good music tho

Sabrina: true!

Me: so how was your day??

Sabrina: it was okay, I chilled with a friend cause he lost a family member and we watched spongebob!

Me: wow! Sounds fun!

Sabrina: yeah,

Sabrina and I was texting for a little while and I was enjoying every minute of it.

Sabrina: can I call u?

I automatically got nervous. I hurried up and called my friend Amber up.

"Hello," she said.

"Omg sabrina wants to call me and I'm so nervous!" I said.

"Chill out and just be yourself. Don't keep her waiting for too long," Amber said.

"Your right! Okay bye!" I hung up.

Me: sure

A few seconds I saw her number popped up on my screen.

Me: hello?

Sabrina: keke?

My heart nearly melted by the way she said my name.

Me: this is she what's up?

Sabrina: just chillin, playing this game on my computer. What you doing?

Me: nothing laying down talking to you now. How was school?

Sabrina: school was okay, played spades with a couple of friends. Can't nobody touch me in cards.

Me: I don't even know how to play lol

Sabrina: wow really! I'm going to teach you so I can beat you, ooohh that rhymed.

Both of us laughed and talked for hours. I could listen to her talk all night.

Sabrina: wow! It's 2:35 am and we have school!