Chapter 8: Wow

Chapter 8:

Man, I can't win for losing. I really liked Sabrina and I actually thought that we were actually going to be together, but that all changed. She chose someone else over me.

Sabrina: hi!

Me: hey

Sabrina: what are you up to?

Me: nothing, how was your date?

I dread to ask that question. I didn't want to hear nothing about it, but she was going to tell me about it anyway.

Sabrina: it was wonderful!! It was so magical and fun and he kissed me!!!

Me: that's nice

Sabrina: I know right!!!!:)

She went on and on talking about her date with her new boyfriend. I didn't want to hear nothing about it, but what kind of friend am I?

.......

2 weeks Later

Sabrina and I have been texting and talking more on the friend level. It's been pretty boring. I guess I'm meant to be alone.

Sabrina: hey keke!

Me: hey

Sabrina: what have you been up too??

Me: nothing!

Sabrina: can I tell you something??

Me: shoot

Sabrina: I want to be more than just friends!

Me: what do you mean?

Sabrina: my boyfriend doesn't treat me the way I want to be!

Me: then let's stop playing games and be together!

Sabrina: I don't know if we should, I never wanted to cheat on someone before and I can't help how I feel about you!

Me: you're wasting your time, his and mines! And if you feel that way then why are you with him

Sabrina: to help me get my mind off of! I think about you constantly,

Me: why can't you just be with me

Sabrina: I really don't want to hurt him.

Me: I guess, but Sabrina I love you

Sabrina: I love you too,

Things were really getting complicated. Why can't we just be together. I really developed strong feelings for her and I know she feels the same for me. Why can't we just be together.

....

Weeks had gone by and we were back at it again. Everything was going good. I just wish we could be official.

There was no doubt in my mind that I was In love with her. She gave me a feeling that I have never felt before.

There wasn't a second that went by that she wasn't on my mind. I was smiling for no reason, last but not least I was actually happy.

......

Throughout the day I would send her sweet text messages to make her feel good. Every once in a blue moon I would get a random message from her and it made me feel so good inside. I was loving this feeling that she gave me.

......

I'm sitting in math class listening to the lecture the teacher was giving and I looked at my phone. Sabrina's school was on spring break so we texted all day.

Me: hey baby

Sabrina: hey,

Me: u ok?

Sabrina: not really

Me: what's wrong with my baby

Sabrina: I'm trying to find a way to break up with my boyfriend,

I was so shocked. I was happy, but I felt bad for feeling that way.

Me: why do u want to do that?

I was trying to sound like a concerned friend, but I was jumping for joy inside.

Sabrina: we moved to fast, I just don't think we should be together.

Me: do whatever you think is best

Sabrina: I guess

Last Period:

Sabrina: I feel terrible, I hurt him badly, I can't stop crying

Me: I'm sorry, don't feel bad, everything will be okay,

Sabrina: I hope so, I wish you were here holding me,

Me: me too babe

.......

Sabrina eventually got over everything. I was happy and I was really hoping this time we could finally be together. I was scared to ask.

.....

I just got home from school and I had been texting Sabrina all day.

Sabrina: guess what?

Me: what??

Sabrina: I met a guy

Me: oh

Here we go again I thought. It's only been a week and she met someone else. I'm really Tired of this bullsh*t.

Comment and vote

I know this was short, but I have been busy.