Chapter 5: Someone New

Chapter 5:

These last couple of days have been boring going to school and coming home. Boring right.

My phone rings and I checked my phone and saw a message from Trina.

TRINA: guess what girl?

ME: what?

TRINA: well Rebecca got into a fight at my house and now she has a black eye!!!

ME: wow!!!! How did it start!

TRINA: girl I don't know I just walked in the house and I heard a lot of noise upstairs and it was Rebecca and keke fighting. Rebecca got her ass whooped.

ME: damn that's messed up.

Did Rebecca's girl helped.

TRINA: Hell naw! She just let her get her ass whooped!

ME: that's who she wanted lmao

Trina: I know right! Ima ttyl ok?

ME: cool

Ain't no way I'm going to let someone whoop my girls ass, but that's who Rebecca wanted and that's who she got.

Next Day at School:

I walked inside the school and went into the cafeteria to get breakfast. They serve a chicken biscuit, fruit and milk. As I was eating I saw Rebecca walking up to me. I frowned at her. Her left eye was black and swollen. She looked like she tried to cover it up with make up, but It made it a lot worse.

"Hey Amaury," she said in a low voice.

"Ummhmm," I mumbled.

"How are you,"she said.

"I'm alive, what do you want?" I asked.

"Nothing, just to say hi," she replied.

"If you came over here expecting me to feel sorry for you, you wasted your time cause I don't," I said.

"Oh," she said. "Well I'll catch you around then."

"Whatever," I said then walked away.

I think I did her wrong by showing no sympathy. I don't usually act like this, but oh well off to class I go.

**After School**

School was finally over and I was supposed to be hanging out with Amber and her new girl Tee-Tee.

Amber met this girl at the

Pinetree festival.

.....

We was all chilling and talking. Amber's new girl was pretty cool. She was extremely tall, dark skin with long hair.

After we hung out I went home and got ready for school. After I ate took my shower, I put on my pajamas and went to sleep.

**Next Day At School**

Everybody was sitting at the lunch table laughing and talking telling jokes. As the table quiet Down I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at my phone and I saw this unknown number that sent me a text message.

Unknown number: Hey, Tee-tee told me that you were looking for new friends so she gave me your number.

Tee? Oh that's Amber's new girl. She gave out my number to someone. I wonder who this was.

ME: oh that's cool wassup?

UNKNOWN: nothing just chillin with my friends, hby?

ME: the same, what's your name?

UNKNOWN: my name is Sabrina, what's your name?

ME: my name is Amaury, that's a pretty name.

SABRINA: thanks, :)

ME: can I have a picture?

A few moments later I seen a new picture message come in. I was a little nervous because she was from Warrenton and usually people from that town is not attractive.

I opened the picture message and I looked at her picture and was shocked. She was gorgeous. She was light skin, tall, with curly long black hair, and a nice hourglass figure.

ME: Wow! Your gorgeous!

SABRINA: thanks:) now it's your turn!

I was nervous about that. I had low self-esteem and I wasn't sure if she was going to find me attractive. I sent her two pictures of me.

SABRINA: You are so adorable!

I was shocked that she thought I was cute. I was blushing and everybody at the table was staring at me like I was crazy.

"Are you ok?" Everyone said in unison.

"I'm good!" I said.

"Only one thing can make you blush that hard and that's a chick! Who is it?" Trina asked.

"None of your business I said while laughing.

**Bell Rings**

It was gym class and the coach just let us do anything. I sat beside Trina, Neisha, and Ceirra.

"Guess what?" I said to them.

"What!"

"You know Amber's girl Tee?" I asked.

"Yes!"

"She gave a girl my number," I said then showed them the picture.

"Damn! She's pretty!" They said.

"And she from Warrenton?" Trina said.

"I know right! That's what I said!" I said to them.

"She's a major upgrade from Rebecca! You better get her!" Trina said.

I will soon i thought to myself.

.....

Later on that night I realized she haven't texted me back.

ME: wassup?

I decided to send her a message, mainly because I was bored.

SABRINA: hey! I'm just getting off from work!

ME: oh cool! Where do you work?

SABRINA: just at the tutoring center at school. I help

Kids with their work and I get paid for it.

ME: oh cool that sounds fun! So tell me about yourself.

SABRINA: well I'm 17, I'm mixed with black and white, I'm really cool and goofy, I love to make people laugh and just have fun. Your turn!

ME: well I'm 16, mostly laid back, I love to joke around and have fun, I'm in the band, I LOVE MUSIC! I could listen to music all day if you let me lol

SABRINA: omg!! Me too!! I used to be in the band too!

We texted for awhile just joking and talking about everything. She seemed like really nice girl.

SABRINA: I had a really great time texting you but I'm a little tired. I'm about to go to bed but I'll text you tomorrow. GOODNIGHT! :)

She was really fun to talk to. I was Looking forward to talking to her tomorrow. Could this be it? Could this be the one? It was too soon to be thinking about all of that, but I was going to take things slow and see what happens.

Amaury found someone new! Could this be it? Tell me what you guys think! Comment and vote !!!