Chapter 1: The Beginning

Chapter one:

"Amaury Wilson, please report to Mr. Webb's homeroom," the counselor said. Today was my first day of my sophomore year at Hancock High School. I hated this school so much. It was old, unorganized and mostly boring.

I walked into the gym to sit with the rest of the class and I spotted my friends Neisha, Ceirra, and Trina.

"Hey B*tch!!" Trina yelled to me.

Trina was my best friend since diapers. She was so cool and I could call and talk to her about anything.

"Hey girl!" I replied.

I spotted Neisha and Ceirra talking amongst themselves.

"Wassup y'all!!" I said to

Them. "Hey There!" They said together.

"How was you guys summer?" I said to them.

"It was ok just so boring," Cierra said.

---Bell rings---

It was time to go to first period which math. I hated math with the upmost passion, but I had to take the class. Mr. Steele was my teacher. He was a good teacher but he didn't know how to handle his class.

While the teacher was trying to teach I just sat and thought to myself. I looked around the class and seen couples all hugged up and it just made me realize that I was alone. I really wanted love, but it was so hard to find love for me. I was into girls and it wasn't to many lesbians at this school and if people found out, all hell would break loose.

**4th period**

It was JROTC one of my favorite classes. It was basically a free period. One of my lesbian friend Amber came inside the class. She was very flamboyant and out there. Everyone knew she was gay. People did her wrong but she didn't care.

"Hey slut!" She yelled.

"Wassup?" I replied.

"Nothing talking to a couple girls online."

"I don't see how you do it. I'd rather be single than to date someone 1,000,000 miles away!"

I said.

"It's really fun when you're bored lol!" She said.

I was tired and ready to go home and i was texting my best friend Trina.

Trina: guess what??

Me: wassup?

Trina: my cousin is gay!

Me: whhhhhaaatttt??? Who?????

Trina: Rebecca! And umma hook y'all up!!

Me: wow! Yes!! You should.

Trina: umma introduce y'all one next week when she comes back from suspension.

Me: that's cool

I was really excited about this. Could this be a chance at love. I heard bad things about her, but I don't judge people. And hopefully she changed or will change for me and plus Rebecca was sexy as hell! She was light skin, short, red hair, and a body to die for. I just hope she likes me.

Tell me what y'all think....it might be some mistakes but I'm on my smartphone. Comment and vote!!