Chapter 12: Planning for the Future

Sorry it’s been taking me a long time to upload but I started college and my schedule has been really hectic.

Chapter 12: Planning for the Future

I was very shocked by Jasmine popping the big question. So many things was racing through my mind. I was really stunned and I didn’t know what to say.

Me: Wow idk what to say baby

Jazz: I’ve never felt like this before, you accept me for me and you make me laugh and everything, I feel a connection with you.

Me: me too babe, imam say yes

I know what you guys are thinking, that I’m moving too fast, but she may just be the one. I felt like I might not get another chance like this so I’m going to take it.

Jazz: YEESSSSS!!!!!!!

Me: J, when is the wedding Hun??

Jazz: that is something that we have to decide together.

Me: that’s cool with me babe

Jazz: great!! I am so happy

………

After a couple of weeks I start to question was I making the right decision or not. I didn’t know if jazz was the one. She is beautiful, funny, and all of that, but I really just didn’t feel that spark like I did with Sabrina.

Thinking about all of this made me miss the hell out of Sabrina, I did still love her, but I know I have to move on from her because I knew it wasn’t going to happen.  She was where my heart was and I did still wanted to be with her, but I had to do what I had to do and just settle down with Jasmine.

Maybe we were meant to be together, maybe it wasn’t long enough to see yet. I was going to marry Jasmine one way or another.

………….

4 MONTHS LATER:

It’s been a few months since Jasmine and I been engaged and everything seems to be going well. I was actually happy and ready to be a married woman. We have been making wedding plans and getting everything together. The problem was the date because I did want to go to college after I graduate high school.  I am about to graduate in a few months.

Me: Hey baby

Jazz: Hey love wyd?

Me: nothing, I have a question to ask you?

Jazz: what’s up?

Me: When exactly are we getting married??

Jazz: very soon,

Me: ohhh

Jazz: what’s wrong?

Me: baby I wanted to go to college after I graduate and everything.

Jazz: ohh L

Me: I’m sorry but the wedding is going to have to wait

Jazz: I understand baby

Me: that’s great, plus that will give us more time to put together a wedding

Jazz: that’s a smart idea! When are you supposed to graduate?

Me: in 2017

Jazz: wow!! Baby that’s a long time and its only 2013

Me: I know, but you know how time flies baby, but are you willing to wait for me

Jazz: of course baby

Me: that’s my girl

I was starting to feel guilty. I have a ride or die fiancé, but I still like something is missing. I don’t feel complete. I was still missing Sabrina, but I still needed to stop thinking about her. I’m so confused, I don’t know what to do.

Sorry for the wait you guys the college life is hectic, hope you enjoyed the chapter, what guys think Amaury should do?? Vote and comment J