Chapter 14: Its Over

Chapter 14 it's over

Everything was off between jasmine and I. I was jumping into things too young when I haven't even matured fully or lived my life yet. The reason I wanted to get married young was the fear of growing old alone. I grew up most of my life alone. Of course I had family who loved, but I always felt alone and empty. I never had nobody to like me or had a crush on me in elementary school or had a valentine until I met Sabrina and sadly that didn't work out. Thinking about all of this made me depressed about my life.

Why couldn't I have true love?
.........

5 Months Later:

It was my senior year of high school and I was so ready to graduate. I had participated in band, had an A+ gpa and most of all I had to get ready for college. I had already taken all the test to prepare for college, but my next step was to apply.

College List:
1. Georgia Southern University
2. The University of West Georgia
3. Albany State University

Those were my top 3 colleges I wanted to attend but Georgia Southern was my first choice.
.......

So first I applied to Georgia Southern and got denied. I was so hurt because this was the college I had my mind on all during high school and now I won't be attending.

I checked my email later on that day and I received an email from the University of West Georgia. I opened the email and and it stated

"Dear Kiyanna,

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the University Of West Georgia!......"

That was all I read and I was happy as ever! I told all of my friends around me and they all congratulated me and cheered me on. Although I didn't get accepted into my first choice, but that was okay! Maybe I was meant to go to UWG!
........

I was sitting there extremely bored in my JROTC class so I decided to go online to check my Facebook. I scrolled down and I seen a familiar face in the people you may know section. I looked and it was Sabrina. I was shocked and I went onto her page and it was private. "damn," I whispered then I sent her a friend request.

I haven't spoken to her in awhile. I tried texting her from time to time and I would never get a reply. seems like she got what she really wanted from me was attention until she found a 'nigga' to be with, but I wasn't sweating it though.

......
When I arrived home from school, I fixed me some snacks and drinks, changed into something comfortable put in a movie and I sat and watched it. I felt my phone vibrate so I checked it.
'Sabrina Wilburn accepted your friend request'

I went online to see what she was up to.

I went to her page and scrolled down her timeline. Sabrina attends the University of West Georgia.

"Wtf! She goes to that school!" I said to myself. I couldn't believe it and I wondered how this was going to be. As I though about I was questioning whether I wanted to go to that school now because I had mixed feelings. A part of me still loved and wanted to see her but another part wanted to curse her out and tell her how she did me but I didn't know.

Then I began to think about it. Sabrina attends that college. "Oh lord," I said to myself. I don't what this means or what this may lead, but I was really excited to start this new chapter of my life. What if this was a sign that me and her could be together or we were meant to be. By looking at her page it seemed like she was single so I had hope!
......

12:00 am

I was so bored but I could not sleep all. There was nothing to eat and nothing on tv. So I just put my earbuds in and went on Facebook.

Feel love by Sean Garrett and Drake was playing in my ear while I went on my timeline.

As I scroll down I paused to see something I didn't want to see.

'Sabrina Wilburn was in a relationship with Timothy Smith Jr. '

I sat there and looked at that post for about ten minutes thinking. Why me? Why do I have to deal with this. What do I do now?

All my hope for us getting together in college was shot. I still loved that girl and still believed we were meant to be together.

Comment and vote!!