The Pain

Chapter 4:

"I'm so sorry that this happened to you. That b*tch still a hoe I see. Don't worry, someone way better is coming!" Ceirra said.

I know she was only saying that to make me feel better. I was really sad though.

"Are your eyes swollen. Were you crying?" Neisha asked.

"Yes," I said.

"She is so not worth your tears Amaury. Don't sweat her." Neisha said to comfort me.

"Easier said than done,"

I said.

I was really hurt and upset about this. I finally get a chance at being in a relationship and this happens.

Walking to the bud Rebecca walks up to me and smiles, but I just kept walking. Do she really think I'm okay about what just happened. I've never dealt with this before. I just don't know what to do.

I got off of the school bus and went inside my home. I went into my room and took an hour nap then woke up and checked my phone. I had one voicemail and I checked it. It was from an unknown number.

"Leave Rebecca alone she with me now, you big heifer!!" The voicemail said.

"What the f*ck!" I said to myself. I guess her so called new girlfriend decided to play on my phone.

I shook my head and deleted the message.

If Rebecca wanted a stupid childish girl to be with instead of me then oh well. That's what she wanted. She better not come crying to me when she get her heart broken.

......

"Tell me why your so called girlfriend decided to leave a voicemail, playing on my phone," I said to Rebecca.

She had a blank look on her face.

"I'm sorry about that," she said with a worried look on her face.

In order for Rebecca's new girl to leave that voicemail she had to have been talking sh*t about me to her.

"You probably was talking sh*t About me to her anyways," I said.

She didn't say anything.

"Exactly," I said. "All I ever tried to do was love you and treat you right and you pull this bullsh*t. Whatever I don't have time," I said to her and walked away.

"Oh yeah, and keep my name out your damn mouth and lose my number!" I said to her.

I was completely done with her. I didn't need that type of energy in my life. I was too good of a person to be dealing with that. I know that I'm hurting, but someone is coming soon I just know it.

I know this is short, but I'm going to update tomorrow. Comment and vote and tell me what you guys think!