chapter one - goodbye Harry

~ Bella's pov ~

I looked trough my twitter and I cried. My whole twitter was full of hate, hate because I'm Harrys girlfriend. Some people said I shouldn't worry about it but like they say it's faster said than did. I've been his girlfriend for almost a year and I was always strong enough for not letting the hate go to my heart but these times it's so hard. I've been trough a lot already in my whole life but this is the worse. Everyday it's getting worser, everyday they get new fans which means for me new haters. I couldn't take it anymore. Harry is now away on tour for another 4 months so I won't see him. He can't hug me and say 'everything is gonna be fine'. I need to live with the fact he and the boys are superstars so they go on tour. I logged out of my twitter and watched some tv. I looked trough the channels till I found a showbizz channel. I put the tv louder and hear the reporter say 'People say that teenage heart robber Harry Styles entered his hotel with a mysterieus girl and they spend their night together, we all know that he will not play scrabble with that girl they did something else. Poor Bella, Harrys girlfriend who sits at home waiting for him to come back from tour.' I was sick of seeing that on the news almost every week it's like that. I'm just sick of it. I cried even harder then before. I knew what I had to do. I had to let this life go. I don't want to die, I just want my life back how it was before and I knew exactly how I had to do that. I packed my suitcases and put them on my bed. I took my hair paint and began to paint my blond hair into black. I took my box of coloured eye contacts and put some of instead of my green/blue eyes I had brown eyes now so they couldn't reconize me by the eyes I had one last thing to do and that was fake tanning I put a lot of it on my body so my white skin was browner. I looked totally different. I deactivated my twitter and got into my car which I'll drive to the store for painting my red car grey. After a couple of hours waiting my car was finished now just another number plate for my car so the paparazzi can't search me. I was done with everything now I could live without hate. But the sadest part is I had to leave my family and Harry I'll miss them so much, but yeah I can't live with the hate I get sometimes when I walked on street people threw stuff at me I didn't do anything to them. But everything is normal again. Hello new life, goodbye Harry...